gobig99 is offline Associate Member

doctor said gyno...help!

I went to doctor and he said I have slight case of gyno in my right side. I told him I have had it for a month and he said give it a couple more months and it should go away on its own and there is nothing to prescribe for it really.

I have done a couple test prop, tbol cycles in the past and no problems.
    I think I might have gotten it from my second SD cycle a couple months ago. I didn't see any signs of it during the cycle, but I ran out of nolv and tried getting away with Trib and all those bullshit OTC PCT's instead.

I want to do a cycle of something in the near future, what should I get from LION to get rid of this or what should I do?

Thanks guys

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    Go buy some Letro man.. follow the reversal guide.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    your doc is stupid.

lions got some letro , look it up

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    or you can try havoc/epistane if letro dont work I heard it does wonders

gobig99 is offline Associate Member
    Well that was the stack I was actually going to do in a couple weeks. Should i just hold off on the letro until I try the stack of Havoc or epi-max first? And then do my PCT and see how it is after that. If it didn't go away I will then order letro after PCT?
    anyone?

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I ordered some havoc supposed to get it tomorrow and im actually gonna try it out and see if really works. I have slight gyno in my left nipple

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gobig99 View Post
    I went to doctor and he said I have slight case of gyno in my right side. I told him I have had it for a month and he said give it a couple more months and it should go away on its own and there is nothing to prescribe for it really.
    Bro go to another doctor and get a script for tamoxifen . I did. After some bloodwork and 20 mg/day for 30 days...home free!

buckeyefootball4 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gobig99 View Post

I have done a couple test prop, tbol cycles in the past and no problems.
    I think I might have gotten it from my second SD cycle a couple months ago. I didn't see any signs of it during the cycle, but I ran out of nolv and tried getting away with Trib and all those bullshit OTC PCT's instead.

I want to do a cycle of something in the near future, what should I get from LION to get rid of this or what should I do?

Thanks guys
    my doctor told me the exact shit and i pull out some research papers showing that nolva and letro could help, he gave me both products.

Thread Information