amature225 is offline Associate Member

hcg in 16 week cycle..

I am planning on doing a 5,000iu HCG kit in the middle of this 16 week cycle. Does it matter when I do it Exactly? Would it be fine to do it during week 10 of the 16 weeks?

I will be traveling until then, so I can't take it exactly in the middle.. will that make a big difference? I wouldn't think so, but just wanted some reassurance.

Also, should I just take 500iu ED for 10 days? or what is the best schedule?

thanks..

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    if i were you i would do 1000ius/week... split into two shots for the later half of ur cycle... you could also do 500ius/week for the last ten weeks... but i wouldn't do 500/day for 10 days, i think thats alittle over kill... if you do it my way ull keep ur boys hanging nice and low for pretty much the whole cycle

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    i like the suggestion of 500IUs a week for the last 10 weeks, many members have commented on recovering well with hcg use near the latter end of their cycle into pct

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    i like the suggestion of 500IUs a week for the last 10 weeks, many members have commented on recovering well with hcg use near the latter end of their cycle into pct
    my preferred method^

any other opinions? 5K in the middle of the cycle is what I hear from most people (and what I have had good experience in the past with)

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by amature225 View Post
    any other opinions? 5K in the middle of the cycle is what I hear from most people (and what I have had good experience in the past with)
    If you already know what works for you, why the question?

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    why don't you take the advice from people who know better... or you could do a search on HCG and find out for urself!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    im a big believer in running HCG throughout cycle..my last cycle was 22 weeks and I ran 500 IUs once a week for most of the cycle..i ran out about week 20..I recovered better than any previous cycle..my PCT was aromasin and nolva..my test levels were over 500 after 30 days of PCT!!!

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    im a big believer in running HCG throughout cycle..my last cycle was 22 weeks and I ran 500 IUs once a week for most of the cycle..i ran out about week 20..I recovered better than any previous cycle..my PCT was aromasin and nolva..my test levels were over 500 after 30 days of PCT!!!
    shhhh, that's not what he wants to hear.

HCG also in PCT?

Thanks. This is the exact reason why I wanted to ask multiple peoples opinions, so I could see a few people comments. (when I posted yesterday I guess I didn't refesh the screen, I only saw the 1st post, not the following 2). Thanks, I will try the 500iu each week for the last 7 weeks. However, should I still use HCG in my PCT like usual? I follow Anthony Roberts PCT.

I am also on Cabaser, so I wonder what is going to happen once I add the HCG into the mix.. Cabaser alone raises your libido quite a bit.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by amature225 View Post
    I am planning on doing a 5,000iu HCG kit in the middle of this 16 week cycle. Does it matter when I do it Exactly? Would it be fine to do it during week 10 of the 16 weeks?

I will be traveling until then, so I can't take it exactly in the middle.. will that make a big difference? I wouldn't think so, but just wanted some reassurance.

Also, should I just take 500iu ED for 10 days? or what is the best schedule?

thanks..
    HCG 500IU EVERY 5 DAYS of cycle.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    i just sent you a PM.

Thread Information