fdrx7man is offline Member

no go with tren but i can get this!!

my source who i got the tren for and sust sold the rest of his gear today.. it sucks cause he told me he would sell it to me on friday when i get paid..

being upset he told me he would give me a good deal on 20ml of test cyp 200mg, and 20ml of deca 200mg, and 50 50mg tabs of winny.. for 50 bux cheaper than he told me he would sell the tren and sust for..

my thing is help me plan a cycle using this above for when i get home.. there will be plenty of time before i start on this but ive never messed wth winny before so all advice is welcome!!

and in 6 months i will make it happen!

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    get a new source.

whats your stats, cycle exp etc...

well im going away for 6 months so this wont be used for 7 months..

my stats right now i dont think are needed cause they will be different come 6 months from now.. being that im currently on a cycle of sust and tren A, and after wards I will be kicking it in brazil! so I will get more exercise than normal and the food will be healthier than im used too, not saying i dont eat good, im just saying.. so come 6 months from now ill prob be around 180, 5'11" and around 10-11%bf, also I will be 25.. thats just a guess cause im the same stats right now just i have 13-14%bf..

im just looking for advice on how to run that cycle when its time.. thats another reason why i said I have plenty of time to debate this cycle..

sphincter is offline Member
    how about you run real fast from that source, stop posting prices on this board. and work on continuing to learn best practices on here. Contribute to the board and learn from others and all the while gain notariety. soemone may be kind enough to help you with a better source with reliable, legit gear...you neve know.

i posted prices?? where?? i said for 50 bux cheaper, but i never said the orginal cost so it could be a billion dollars im talking about who knows..??

I have been trying to help I just dont know everything yet, and when i comment on something i say in my opnion or dont quote me etc..

and this source of mine i wont work with anymore..
    Last edited by fdrx7man; 12-19-2007 at 03:09 AM.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    you will need lot more test and decca read up on the suggested doseages and length of use before purchase. I also suggest buying all of your gear at once to make sure that you can get all of it. It would suck to have to stop half way through the cycle just because your dealer sold your stuff aagain.

SNUKA is offline Member
    why cant he do it like this if thats the only gear he can get and wont buy anymore.
    1-10 test c 400mg
    1-9 deca 400mg could even front load the first week
    7-12 winny 50mg ED
    i mean its not ideal,but its better than nothing. more gear would be better since i doubt your gonna get 10ml out of a 10ml vial and this way you can play with the doses and duration

interesting! keep it comming anyone have input on superfly's comment?

Thread Information