Thread: Legit?

KidGalahad is offline Junior Member

Legit?

Maybe this is a pretty noobish question, but can a doctor really put you on an HGH/Test program?

Why would anyone get gear anywhere else? What's the catch?

http://www.****solutionsofnj.com/html/anti_aging.html

The stars in the url are M~E~S~O, minus the ~'s.

Mods, feel free to delete this if it violates rules. I figured it was cool since it's, well, supposedly legal and from a doctor.
    Last edited by KidGalahad; 12-18-2007 at 11:36 PM.

fdrx7man is offline Member
    ****therepy heh never heard of it b4

KidGalahad is offline Junior Member
    I think ****therapy's actually just one particular kind of treatment they offer.

Chuck_R is offline Member
    These type of places are for real. You have to get a physical and have blood work done in order to protect the Dr that's prescribing. The doses he prescribes are acceptable doses for someone needing low dose replacement therapy. However,the type of gains some people look for cannot be obtained with these low doses.

after reading it, it seems its not a perm treatment.. yes i can see where it is better, but still it revolves around your diet and activity level!

it can help get rid of problem area's but if you eat burger king 24 7 its kinda defeating the purpose.. cause if you can just stop eating the BK you can prob get the results you are after naturally!!

I myself am not an obese guy however I have a small pouch on my tummy!! its there I know it and darnit I try and get rid of it all i can.. i think its shrinking a lil now but i think its cause of the tren .. but if i couldnt get rid of it naturally and by working out and eating right then i might consider this treatment, but till then ill just cut back on the fast food and opt for a nuce chicken breast and water with a slice of lemon!

also just to protect myself i mentioned the fast food as an example! i havent ate fast food in whew 5-6 months and i dont plan to start again!!

reconforce4 is offline Associate Member
    eat good clean food, train hard, do some cardio, you dont need gh to lose a little bit of fat on ur stomach

Thread Information