Nworb is offline Associate Member

hormone help? serious question

If post cycle your hormones etc... are considerably messed up, and you visit a doctor and tell them that you made some not so great choices, can they fix it? do they have the power and knowledge to make u better... do they know that in some cases a fertility drug (clomid) is the answer and can they even perscrive a fertility drug to say a 25 year old male who is jacked but crying like a baby cause his nuts arent making test and he is making estrogen?
    This is a serious question.
    If someone messes up their pct, is their the safety net of doctors helping?

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nworb View Post
    If post cycle your hormones etc... are considerably messed up, and you visit a doctor and tell them that you made some not so great choices, can they fix it? do they have the power and knowledge to make u better... do they know that in some cases a fertility drug (clomid) is the answer and can they even perscrive a fertility drug to say a 25 year old male who is jacked but crying like a baby cause his nuts arent making test and he is making estrogen?
    This is a serious question.
    If someone messes up their pct, is their the safety net of doctors helping?
    well first of all if ur nuts aren't making any testosterone then it is impossible for your body to convert it to estrogen... but i think theyll probably give you a shot of HCG or theyll just tell you to wait it out... ur body should bring itself back to homieostasis (sp?)... but if ur really messed up from cycling wit no PCT for awhile there is nothin they can do for u but put u on hormone replacement therapy... but if i were you i would go to an endocrinologist and not ur primary doctor....

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    remember that this is just my take on this... im not a endocrinologist or a doctor so you should seek professional help

Thread Information