shockwavematty is offline Junior Member

is 2x2 sprays of aifm ok for my test e cycle

hi guys ,

im 2 weks into my first cycle (test e 500mg per week)....everything is going well...is 2 x 2 sprayss of aifm morn and night ok or should i be using a little less as i dont want to hamper the test but keep water down a little...

also are there any other advantages of aifm besides estrogen aromatizing....

cheers

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    Your probably not going to get a lot of responses bud, I doubt many people use it on this board.. Here is what I found though..

Directions: Apply 1-3 pumps (200 to 400mcl) twice a day to clean dry skin. 1-2 pumps to reduce low estrogen and 3 pumps for high estrogen levels. May be applied to inside of wrists and forearms, top of feet and upper vascular part of thigh/hip. Rub in after applying.
    Rotate the sites you apply it to daily. Do not apply AIFM to the same site more than once every 4 days. This will lead to a build up that may cause a rash.

** What is going on with you that you feel you need aifm, or anything? Gyno, bloat? Maybe we can help you find something that can better suite you.

passthetest is offline Member
    i dont think you need 2 morn and night that seems like much for only 500 mgs a week, also by taking alot your taking a chance of hindering your gains so i wouldnt even use it unless you start bloating or are gyno prone

Ncogneato is offline Associate Member
    Wow, I've never even heard of this stuff until today. I just looked it up. A topical AI just wouldn't appeal to me. Imagine this: You apply this stuff twice a day. You bang your ol' lady once or twice a day. Next thing you know, she's got a horse jaw, a mustache and she benches more than you. LOL.

Thread Information