Thread: Little Help?

Daddisita is offline New Member

Little Help?

Well here's my situation...Im 20 yr old male im 6 ft 270lbs i know what ur thinking fat!Well to be honest im not fat a lil chubby lol..I have very broad shoulders.Its kinda hard to explain im a solid guy..Well anyways i had a motorcycle accident a couple years ago and screwed up my knee and got out of working out ..well i got surgery finally about 8 months ago and i wanna gte back on track been in the gym for about 3 months now with good results.But just looking for the edge?ive done some homework and have talked to friends who take steroids im wondering ur guys and gals opinons..

Im looking for something that will make me stronger with a lil bulk but yet with me on a good diet help loose weight and cut..All and any help will be greatly appreciated..Thanx Kyle

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    In my opinion, you need to diet and train properly for more than just a few months to reach closer to your natural potential before you consider a cycle.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    ^^^^ very true. Aas usage puts alot of strain on your body.

sphincter is offline Member
    but once you have worked out more and gotten in better condition, a mild test/deca cycle might be good since deca is known good for the joints. maybe 400test e and 400 deca would be a good place to start so you won't get too huge off it but get some strength gains which would hopefully support future workouts and cycles.

Thread Information