Jojoe is offline Associate Member

Fishing for Advice

This will be my 1st cycle. I am 6' 240 lbs. Dropped 20 lbs just dieting and lifting. Doing some MMA training and am gonna do an Am Fight towards the end of summer.

I just picked up some HGH and Gonna get some Winny or Equi. Any advice on what else I should use with this and how to take them?

My goal is to drop to at least 225 perferably 205. I appreciate any and all the help you guys can give me. Especialy with summer around the corner LOL

Chuck_R is offline Member
    I think most will say stick with TEST. for 1st cycle and still use hgh

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    whats ur body fat %?

sphincter is offline Member
    you need to post your training experience and age so we can more accurately help you. posting a diet would be nice so we could be of maimum benefit to you.

As for doing a cycle, you are unlikely to drop weight adding steroids since they tend to be bulking agents and, if anything, will replace fat with muscle and gain weight assuming proper trainining and diet. Not to mention that if you're 6' and 240 AFTER dropping 20lbs you are probably still at too high BF% to recommend steroid use IMO.

Additionally, HGH is considerably more advanced than basic steroids and such and has it's own unique considerations. IMO, you need either clen or albuterol and a really good diet plan to go with you MMA and other training regimen.

BTW, I'm 6' 212lbs and my BF is still considerably higher than I'd like but in the acceptable range at around 14-16% I train Jiu Jitsu several times EW and workout 3-5days/week.

Quote Originally Posted by soccer#3 View Post
    whats ur body fat %?
    DAMINT!! You beat me to it! I was typing my super-long-winded post and right when I clicked submit, I saw your post!!

Njord is offline Senior Member
    How many IU's of HGH do you have. It needs to be run for a lot longer than most people think to be effective. I ran 2IU for 6 month just for the fat loss benefits. Worked ok, but for the money I don't think it is worth it.

I'm finishing up 5 1/2 months on hgh AND AM UP TO 5iu ed AND NOTICE SOME HELP AND LEANER LOOK BUT NOTHING earthshattering. sorry CAPS got stuck on...

Thread Information