BlackWidow is offline Associate Member

Bulker to cutter

Hi fellas,

I was thinking of doing a bulker and I already started it 8 weeks ago. It was like this:
    Weeks 1-14: 250 mg Sustanon EOD

But I got transferred in my work for a distant place... Not to make you bored, I dropped like 16 lbs. during these 8 weeks.. I think lots of them are fat..

So, now I am thinking of changing it into a cutter and adding some t3... waht do you think??

T3 for 6 weeks ...
    Will the sustanon I am taking prevent the muscle loss of t3??

Any help will be appreciated.
    Thanks!

fdrx7man is offline Member
    whats ur diet??

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Lets see you were thinking of doing a bulker but you started it 8 weeks ago. During this 8 week bulker you LOST 16 pounds now you want to turn it into a cutter and add t3...quite honestly it sounds to me like you have no idea what you're doing bro...this not a flame either...I'm going to advise you to stop go into your pct and start from the begining....get your nutrition in order first!

dogman69 is offline Associate Member
    upir diet must be bad ive never losdt wiaght while on sust

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    Lets see you were thinking of doing a bulker but you started it 8 weeks ago. During this 8 week bulker you LOST 16 pounds now you want to turn it into a cutter and add t3...quite honestly it sounds to me like you have no idea what you're doing bro...this not a flame either...I'm going to advise you to stop go into your pct and start from the begining....get your nutrition in order first!
    snd advice

fdrx7man is offline Member
    well im on sust and tren a, and i havent lost weight but ive gained weight but not a lot.. im wagerin 5 pounds solid.. but i suspect its only cause ive shed 5-10 pounds of fat too.. so in essance ive gained 10-15pounds of lean mass... i love tren and sust! :-)

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by fdrx7man View Post
    well im on sust and tren a, and i havent lost weight but ive gained weight but not a lot.. im wagerin 5 pounds solid.. but i suspect its only cause ive shed 5-10 pounds of fat too.. so in essance ive gained 10-15pounds of lean mass... i love tren and sust! :-)
    Yea bro...but this thread is NOT about you(all due respect)....in fact this fella started the thread and hasnt been back...So it shows how much help he needs...

you are right.. My diet was really bad but infact, I know the right rules for diet coz I gained much naturally before steroids but I told you it was bad times....

As for going into PCT and start again, I think it's not a good idea coz by now I am already shut down and 6 more weks will not do any harm so what should I stop and dump the idea of losing some extra body fat?!! JMO

passthetest is offline Member
    what were ur pre cycle stats...to lose that much wait while takin in sust is pretty crazy

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Hi fellas,

I was thinking of doing a bulker and I already started it 8 weeks ago. It was like this:
    Weeks 1-14: 250 mg Sustanon EOD

But I got transferred in my work for a distant place... Not to make you bored, I dropped like 16 lbs. during these 8 weeks.. I think lots of them are fat..

So, now I am thinking of changing it into a cutter and adding some t3... waht do you think??

T3 for 6 weeks ...
    Will the sustanon I am taking prevent the muscle loss of t3??

Any help will be appreciated.
    Thanks!
    Adding some HGH and T3 with the SUST would be a great cutter if diet was correct.

Quote Originally Posted by passthetest View Post
    what were ur pre cycle stats...to lose that much wait while takin in sust is pretty crazy
    Yeah you are right.. I was like 28% BF before starting.. I don't know what my percentage for sure but it's pretty much lower.

Thread Information