flex_w is offline Associate Member

Staring Cycle this Monday

wk 1 - 3 Anadrol 100mg
    wk 1 - 4 Insulin 12ius
    wk 1 - 12 Test e 1000mg
    wk 1 - 10 Tren A 600mg
    wk 1 - 10 Eq 800mg

wk 14 - 18 12iu Insulin
    and i have alot of bottles of different test boosters since i cant get hcg or clomid

My Question is. i have a bit of gyno from puberty and i have letro that i will use all the way during my cycle. will this control gyno with this cycle?

also just so you guys know i have showed my stats in many threads and to tell u the truth i cbf typing them again over and over and i have plenty of cycle history.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    You may inhibit some of your gains running the letro. I would keep it on hand as I all ways do. read this be for you make your decsion on that.http://forums.steroid.com/blogs/merc/28-estrogen-ai-article.html

that was some good reading material dupa95 thanx

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    any time any time Drop a thanks to merc in his blog when you get a chance.

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    That is the biggest cycle I have ever seen. You should see some gains.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    what is your pct? I hope not just slin and test boosters.

my pct i found a source thats sending me Nolva/clomid but im still lookin to find hcg . but my pct will consist of the following

Insulin //Clomid//Nolvadex //Tribulus//T40 (test Booster)//b12// and if i can get it Hcg

Machin3 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flex_w View Post
    wk 1 - 3 Anadrol 100mg
    wk 1 - 4 Insulin 12ius
    wk 1 - 12 Test e 1000mg
    wk 1 - 10 Tren A 600mg
    wk 1 - 10 Eq 800mg

wk 14 - 18 12iu Insulin
    and i have alot of bottles of different test boosters since i cant get hcg or clomid

My Question is. i have a bit of gyno from puberty and i have letro that i will use all the way during my cycle. will this control gyno with this cycle?

also just so you guys know i have showed my stats in many threads and to tell u the truth i cbf typing them again over and over and i have plenty of cycle history.
    Best of luck bro if i was you i would tone the test done as 1 gram of test weekly is not worth the sides to gains

I would also extend the eq till 12-14 weeks and bump the test to 12 weeks

anyways by the looks of it im sure youve researched a bit granted you are utilizing insulin..

best of luck

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    my pct i found a source thats sending me Nolva/clomid but im still lookin to find hcg . but my pct will consist of the following

Insulin//Clomid//Nolvadex//Tribulus//T40 (test Booster)//b12// and if i can get it Hcg
    I would not even start this one unless I had the hcg in hand. But that's just me.

is there anyway i can get hcg like what do i tell a doctor if i need it. i heard hcg is used to ger women pregnant so can i use that excuse and bring my gf and get prescription or is there anywer else i can get it?

Njord is offline Senior Member
    is there anyway i can get hcg like what do i tell a doctor if i need it. i heard hcg is used to ger women pregnant so can i use that excuse and bring my gf and get prescription or is there anywer else i can get it?
    HCG is a prescription drug and you will need a prescription or a source. So you can't ask where to get it (source fishing).

how can i get a prescription like what do i have to say to get one cause im not too familiar how people get em

how can i get a prescription like what do i have to say to get one cause im not too familiar how people get em
    Women that have problems getting pregnant get prescriptions. Also hypogonadal men (which I'm guessing your not) will get it. If you don't qualify, no doctor is going to write you the script. Which leaves finding a source. Sorry.

BOOST is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadetreeJones View Post
    That is the biggest cycle I have ever seen. You should see some gains.
    +1

SkinnY&HungrY150 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Machin3 View Post
    Best of luck bro if i was you i would tone the test done as 1 gram of test weekly is not worth the sides to gains

best of luck
    My pet gerble can handle more than a gram of test. Come on now playa...

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinnY&HungrY150 View Post
    My pet gerble can handle more than a gram of test. Come on now playa...

Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    U seem confused.

Read what I qouted then read my joke. Reason for obvious joke- to state that over many peeps need over a gram to even see gains.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinnY&HungrY150 View Post
    U seem confused.

Read what I qouted then read my joke. Reason for obvious joke- to state that over many peeps need over a gram to even see gains.

The mass will come from the 19nor, typically not the test. Very few people would need over a g of test a week to see gains, if they do there is most likely something wrong with their diet and/or training. To state that taking over a g of test a week to see gains is common is misleading and in most cases not accurate.

replacement doses and actual LBM dosages are another can O wormz....Especially along with growth factors.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    looks like it could be a nice cycle, provided you get a good pct together. i have to agree with previous posters about not running your test so high and running the eq a min of 12-14wks. i havent taken drol b4, but if it is anything like dbol 100mgs ed is quite alot.

this is what i would do

drol 1-4
    test 1-16
    tren 1-10
    eq 1-15
    drol 15-pct

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    Nobody has asked this.. What is your cycle experience?? Insulin can be dangerous.. Eq Dose is crazy High.. (not saying not to do it.. just saying its high).. the main question is whats your experience??

If your running that much gear, one would suspect that you are pretty experienced.. so my question would be.. Why not cruise on test then run PCT?? IF I were going to spend that much money on gear.. I would rather cruise and keep the most gains then run PCT.. ( i guess I could be thinking wrong.. thats my 2 cents, and the questions I havee)

mattosteel is offline Junior Member
    dude that's alot of eq. im 260 and if i go over 500mg of deca or eq, it just doesn't do it for me. run another 250 of test if you want to though to make up for the eq. also, search online for the hcg you can find that. plus u can get tamoxifan citrate or clomi from ar-r .com

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    Im going to bump this for the simple fact Id like Flex to answer my question.. Id rather no one on this board hurt themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by godkilla View Post
    looks like it could be a nice cycle, provided you get a good pct together. i have to agree with previous posters about not running your test so high and running the eq a min of 12-14wks. i havent taken drol b4, but if it is anything like dbol 100mgs ed is quite alot.

this is what i would do

drol 1-4
    test 1-16
    tren 1-10
    eq 1-15
    drol 15-pct
    i was curious are you saying to run Drol during pct aswel? or do you mean somthing else?

i was curious are you saying to run Drol during pct aswel? or do you mean somthing else?
    I think he means run drol from week 15 up until you start pct.
    You have me a little worried here bro, you are asking some pretty basic questions for someone who is ready to start a very heavy cycle (including insulin ). You PCT also seems very weak. Are you sure you know what you are doing here?

i got my hands on alot of HCG now and im not a dope when it comes to AAS. the only dope is my brother who uses everything under the sun and i mean everything. he is massive and now his leaning out and he is lookin better and better. he is a dopey mofo but freakish physeiq specially the veins on him

KJSolid is offline Associate Member
    Agreed Njord, I like to think that I am somewhat experienced and I stay completely away from insulin . Need to make sure your blood sugar levels are kept in check with insulin. Hope he is ready to do this, otherwise it could be very dangerous.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    run it until the day before pct.

Thread Information