oral winny 50mg pills

ok this is my first go with winny. i have 50mg pills. i have never used winny but i got 100 50mg winny tabs for free. i want to give them a go at the end of my buling cycle to see if i like them. if so i will use the rest on cutting cycle this summer. my question is do i split them in 2 and do 25mgs twice a day or all at once. i did a little research but didnt find what i was looking for. any help would be great. thanks.

also i will only use them for three to four week because like i said im at the end of my cycle.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rabidsquirrel View Post
    ok this is my first go with winny. i have 50mg pills. i have never used winny but i got 100 50mg winny tabs for free. i want to give them a go at the end of my buling cycle to see if i like them. if so i will use the rest on cutting cycle this summer. my question is do i split them in 2 and do 25mgs twice a day or all at once. i did a little research but didnt find what i was looking for. any help would be great. thanks.

also i will only use them for three to four week because like i said im at the end of my cycle.
    Split the does into two times per day .... Also keep in mind there is a 20 -25 % diffrence in the absorbtion rate when dosing oral winny... So you might want to take that into consideration when figuring out your dose..

Merc.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    cut in half and take twice within the day

SkinnY&HungrY150 is offline Junior Member
    whats your cycle experience and stats?

Personally I like to take most mgs at once to have and abundence of hormone in my system rather than split it and have alittle throughout the day.

I would personally do 1 morning 1 later that day =ing 100mgs/day.

I love winstrol , keeps bloat off you during a bulker while increasing strength.

lots of cycle experience mostly bad before i found this site but i beleive im getting it down now. so because its oral yall think i should do more than 50 mg ed. one reason im running it this time is because ty told me it would be a good idea at the end of my bulker. of course that was months ago and i havent seen him since.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    50mgsED is fine

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc. View Post
    Split the does into two times per day .... Also keep in mind there is a 20 -25 % diffrence in the absorbtion rate when dosing oral winny... So you might want to take that into consideration when figuring out your dose..

Merc.
    ^^exactly what Merc said. One thing I don't like about winny orals is it gives me really bad acid reflux, go with injectable if you can, IMO

Thread Information