Thread: Pro's and AAS

bigt10 is offline Member

Pro's and AAS

Hey i was just wondering if anyone knows how much AAS some of these pros are using. Before i go on i am not ranting these guys. They are so huge from years of hard consistent training, diet, and of course AAS aswell.

Like look at some of these young guys such as Trey Brewer and Evan Centopani. Trey brewer at 21 or 22 years old this guy is unbelievable. He looks bigger than some body builders will ever get in their entire lifetime at 21. I checked out his diet and training is pretty wild but i hope he isnt going to harm his health to badly or anything. He must have started AAS at a very young age. One thing i ifnd interesting is both these guys Centopani and Brewer are undersupervision of Dave Palumbo.....

I have heard some of these guys spending enormous amounts of money on AAS.

I am not sure whats reality but i have heard stuff like some pros will use 4-5 G's of test a week like 700 mg a day and wild stuff like that.

One thing that always puzzled me is do these guys do proper pct or do they stay on testosterone and other AAS year round?

Like how long would you think these guys would run bulking cycles in the off season. and if they dont do any pct or take any time of AAS are they ever able to get their own HPTA back? maybe guys like Arnold stay on TRT even when they're done bodybuilding.

Anyways thanks and thread was only created for information purposes not to rant pros. Thanks!

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    It would be hard to quess how much they use but regarless the diet and training and genetics would have to be top notch or all the gear in the world would be worthless. I would also hazard a quess that they do not do a PCT because they likely stay on year round. It's a sacrifice but when you start getting endorsements and have to do shows you can't afford to take time off. Taking time off allows your HPTA to get back to normal, they may sacrifice that in order to stay top shape year round, at least that's my quess.

bigt10 is offline Member
    Ya i was gonna say some of these guys do like 2-3 shows a year. that must be crazy from bulk to cut to bulk to cut i dont see how some of these guys have time for PCT and taking some time off gear. your right genetics and training are huge but it would interesting to know how much AAS some of these guys really use.

passthetest is offline Member
    if they are competing that often theres no way there taking time off

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Trying to copy the pros when you barely have your feet wet is a bad idea and much information can be misleading..like "pros never come off". true, but they are constantly switching up compounds and doing advanced cruising techniques.

As for just discussion, guessing their dosages would be just speculation and vary greatly from person to person. As for me personally Ive done stuff like 2100mg test weekly and 300mg anadrol daily 50IU insulin and other crazy things. is it worth it? no. i was just experimenting.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I would imagine they make that decision to become disposable. What ever it takes to win.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by dupa95 View Post
    I would imagine they make that decision to become disposable. What ever it takes to win.
    Ditto, and like mentioned b4 once you start getting endorcements and money and pictures, winning shows and all sorts of stuff personally I would never get off either!

Thread Information