cockMOTHAeffinDIESEL is offline Junior Member

Winny dosage frequency...

is it possible to take 50mg EOD rather than ED and still achieve decent results??

reason i ask is because ED injections get very old very fast and EOD injections would be way easier for me...

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    bump it up to 100mgsEOD

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Why not just drink it if you don't want to inject it daily?

Machin3 is offline Associate Member
    100mg eod

drinking it wont get you 100mgs as it will be broken down within the 1st pass in the liver

its an optioin though :0

Airborne82 is offline New Member
    I never inject winny. I take it orally. IMO 25MG every 12 hours is just fine. You will not get the same effect taking 100MG EOD because your body will see a drop off of levels after approximately 9-12 hours after taking the dose.

cockMOTHAeffinDIESEL is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Machin3 View Post
    100mg eod

drinking it wont get you 100mgs as it will be broken down within the 1st pass in the liver

its an optioin though :0
    yeah i was deff. thinking of doing that but like you said some of the dose is wasted during the 1st pass through the liver, i read that when taking winny orally, you loose around 25% of each dose administered.

However, i do have plenty and i could just up the dose if i decide to take it orally. BTW, that doesnt pose any possible health risks does it? since winstrol is mixed within a water solution i wouldnt think so, but it never hurts to ask...

Machin3 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cockMOTHAeffinDIESEL View Post
    yeah i was deff. thinking of doing that but like you said some of the dose is wasted during the 1st pass through the liver, i read that when taking winny orally, you loose around 25% of each dose administered.

However, i do have plenty and i could just up the dose if i decide to take it orally. BTW, that doesnt pose any possible health risks does it? since winstrol is mixed within a water solution i wouldnt think so, but it never hurts to ask...

The only possible health risk it might cause as would any oral steroid that passes through the liver is probable liver damage if done in high doses with a lengthy frequency...At this dosage you should have nothing to worry about as I would run 150mg eod noting that some would be braken down leavign with you with 100mg give or take a few ...Take some live support if you feel the need to

best of luck

machin3

Thread Information