Younglifter is offline New Member

Eny marines here with drug test info?

For eny one in the Marine Corps here that juices do u you have eny information if on the piss test that eny kind of steroid shows up? Well because i really want to start in a month after i get all my gear to start.

im 18 5'10 155lb been lifting on and off for 2 years. Eny information would be helpful.
    Last edited by Younglifter; 12-26-2007 at 02:01 PM.

snoogans is offline Banned
    I would suggest a good diet and workout routine 1st, 5'10" and 155lbs you must look really scrawny (no offense) but i would say bulk up to atleast 175lbs then do a cycle, bcuz if you cycle now your only gonna gain about 10-15lbs MAX... If your at 155 then your diet sucks, get that together then you'll be ready for a cycle...

Quote Originally Posted by snoogans View Post
    I would suggest a good diet and workout routine 1st, 5'10" and 155lbs you must look really scrawny (no offense) but i would say bulk up to atleast 175lbs then do a cycle, bcuz if you cycle now your only gonna gain about 10-15lbs MAX... If your at 155 then your diet sucks, get that together then you'll be ready for a cycle...
    Well i havent lifted in months due to training and i really want to juice before i leave to iraq less than a year. So i want to make the best gains possible before i leave. But i will follow a strict diet

How long do you have before you leave??

honestly i dont know but ive been told we will go eny were from 6 months to a year but some leave sooner.

bad advice

just to bulk up and get evry muscle as big as i can nothing crazy or special. do u have aim or something?

bad advice

yea well ive looked at the steroid .com site and for the first cycle it says 400mgs test and 20 mgs of dbol for first 4 weeks. ur saying 500mg test and 50mg should i just do that because yea i just want to get bigger and i will eat clean but alot. do you have an email or something i can contact you for questions

bad advice....

note he is banned... not for giving bad advice but because he has multible accounts and is giving bad advice and not following the rules...

We at Steriod .com try to offer the best advice avalible... we appreciate each of you that contributes your opinions and sound advice based on your experiences... thank you

*admin*

yea that was gonna be my next question i was told to use ancillaries? do you have a link that clearly explains pct

ok thanks well i have to find an article about what pct is all about but im going with the 12 week test cycle for shure with dbol 50mg for 5 weeks is that ok? and i also have some supplements like creatine do u recommend to get on it while on pct or while on my cycle?

bad advice

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Younglifter View Post
    For eny one in the marine corp here that juices do u you have eny information if on the piss test that eny kind of steroid shows up? Well because i really want to start in a month after i get all my gear to start.

im 18 5'10 155lb been lifting on and off for 2 years. Eny information would be helpful.
    OK, a couple of things for you:

1. It's the Marine Corps (Capitalized and with an s on the end of Corp).

2. Don't do illegal drugs while in the Corps, it is not worth it. If you get busted it will stay with you forever. You will probably never have a job requiring a clearance ever.

3. At 155lb you don't need steroids , you need a good diet and a proper workout routine.

4. If you did do a cycle before you left for Iraq, chances are you would probably loose all your gains once you get in country (lack of time, workout facilities and proper food)

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    And don't worry about what steroid.com says
    Do not give advice like this on this forum.

I do but the link isn't working right now, the website is down....steroid*******.com... Awesome forum, awesome people, and great advice
    Do NOT recommend other forums on this forum.

Finally, at this members age and stats he should not be doing steroids , you are giving bad advice snoogans.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    Do not give advice like this on this forum.

Do NOT recommend other forums on this forum.

Finally, at this members age and stats he should not be doing steroids , you are giving bad advice snoogans.
    Very bad advice snoogans. Do us a favor and don't give out crap advice like that again, thanks

To the origional Poster, why is it that you want to get big before going over there? You know, I posted in your intro thread already but, depending on what your MOS is and where you are stationed you might always have access to a gym or even good food. If you sit out at an OP for a week or two you'll be eating MRE's and spending your time on watch or sleeping...nothing more. I'm afraid if you do a cycle before you leave, you'll lose it all. You burn a lot of calories over there in the heat and most of the time you don't even feel like drinking water let alone a nasty MRE that has shit for nutrition.

I've been over there a couple times and I've seen big guys lose a lot of weight in a few months while there. Like I said though, it depends on your MOS. If you have some admin POG job then you'll have the change to sit around, eat and get fat but most (99%) Marines of Cpl and below don't have that luxery.

If you are dead set on doing it, then nothing we say will stop you. But I warn you, By the time you get back to the states, you'll be the same size as you are now before the cycle...possibly even skinnier.

Good luck with it

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    Finally, at this members age and stats he should not be doing steroids, you are giving bad advice snoogans.
    no offense bud...but IMO if he can choose to be enlisted into the marine corps, then he can choose to take steroids

who are we to judge...

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by plzr8 View Post
    no offense bud...but IMO if he can choose to be enlisted into the marine corps, then he can choose to take steroids

who are we to judge...
    No offense taken, but part of my job here is to give responsible advice. I am not judging and I appreciate the service of anyone who protects this country. That being said, if this member asked if he should smoke cigarettes and drink lots of alcohol, I would advise against it. He certainly has the right to do so, but I don't feel it would be in his best interest. If he asked if he should throw caution to the wind and eat everything in site just to see how fat he could get before leaving, I would advise against it, because it's not in his best interest. I feel that at his present stats his diet needs major work, and he will also possibly be stationed in an area with limited training and food resources. I feel if he does a cycle, blows up a bit, then loses it all as he's being called into service, that would not be in his best interest. I have known many people who lost all their gains due to various factors, and in many cases it causes depression. I'm trying to look ahead at what this young man will be facing and advise as to what I feel will be best for him.

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    No offense taken, but part of my job here is to give responsible advice. I am not judging and I appreciate the service of anyone who protects this country. That being said, if this member asked if he should smoke cigarettes and drink lots of alcohol, I would advise against it. He certainly has the right to do so, but I don't feel it would be in his best interest. If he asked if he should throw caution to the wind and eat everything in site just to see how fat he could get before leaving, I would advise against it, because it's not in his best interest. I feel that at his present stats his diet needs major work, and he will also possibly be stationed in an area with limited training and food resources. I feel if he does a cycle, blows up a bit, then loses it all as he's being called into service, that would not be in his best interest. I have known many people who lost all their gains due to various factors, and in many cases it causes depression. I'm trying to look ahead at what this young man will be facing and advise as to what I feel will be best for him.
    understood...good feedback

My mos is Motor T yup I will be driving trucks and worrying about IED's on the road. I'm not worrying about when I go to Iraq I will lose my gains I just want to achieve my goal before I go because theres a chance I will never be able to because I might not come back alive. I hate to think about it like that but I do thats whats making me juice so early or else I would wait until I was at least 23. O and does any one know who was in the service or who still is what exactly shows up on the drug test.. like do any anabolic steroid show up on the drug test? And i will be stationed near San Diego.
    Last edited by Younglifter; 12-26-2007 at 02:54 PM.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    the military uses what's called the "NIDA-7"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_test scroll down to where it says "NIDA5" that's the standard test. Add Banzo's and Barbs to the list and you get the extended "NIDA 7" test. This is what the military tests for in entry physicals and also thier random tests

Steroids are not tested for unless previously suspected. You should edit those three specific rec drugs out of your post before you get warned.
    Last edited by Dizz28; 12-26-2007 at 02:22 PM.

ok good so I have nothing to worry about

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    you shouldn't cycle but if you want to know whats up with that and the corps, and iraq, wherever your going, let me know...

I've been in the corps for a while, a few deployments.

san diego??? i'm guessing your stationed at pendleton huh?
    I went out there...its alright, better than lejeune.

hit me up kid if you want some sound advice

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator View Post
    you shouldn't cycle but if you want to know whats up with that and the corps, and iraq, wherever your going, let me know...

I've been in the corps for a while, a few deployments.

san diego??? i'm guessing your stationed at pendleton huh?
    I went out there...its alright, better than lejeune.

hit me up kid if you want some sound advice
    There you go, you can't beat the voice of experience. Thank you for your service.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    There you go, you can't beat the voice of experience. Thank you for your service.
    appreciate it...i'm looking at another deployment here coming up soon....

hey kid i read your a motor t bubba...where are you going?

if you get attached to a logistics battallion (more than likely what will happen) your time in iraq will be alright...

I dont want to get into specifics of units and locations on an open forum, but PM me. I can probably give you the dirty on most places....the AO as a whole has calmed down a lot since last time i was there. The COs haven't reported much back. One of my units is in ramadi doing foot patrols, knock and cordon, etc. and they're seeing no action at all...so chances of you gettin smoked as a motor t bubba and not living are slim to none. The new 7ton armor is the shit and the mrap's are fvcking rolling armor.

Take it from somebody who's been blown up a few times...if you'd like to see my purple heart for proof i can show you

you'll be alright kid
    Last edited by angelxterminator; 12-27-2007 at 06:04 AM.

hey well email me alright i appreciate ur help!

Thread Information