importeater91 is offline Member

would it even be worth it

i have a bottle of test 100mgs that i got awhile ago when i was thinking about doing a cycle and decided not to and do more research first. would it be worth doing just that alone 1cc for 10 weeks? would i even see any results off that or should i wait till next fall?

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by importeater91 View Post
    i have a bottle of test 100mgs that i got awhile ago when i was thinking about doing a cycle and decided not to and do more research first. would it be worth doing just that alone 1cc for 10 weeks? would i even see any results off that or should i wait till next fall?
    nope, 100mgs/wk of test prop will not be enough for any type of cycle. prop should be shot, at the least EOD. Your body produces about 100mgs/wk naturally (depending on age of course) so 100mgs/wk of prop won't do you much good at all.

Save it, get more, research a proper cycle/diet/PCT and try it again in the future bro

Ncogneato is offline Associate Member
    ^^^Yeah that.

Save your test, do more research, buy more gear and have an awsome cycle sometime in the future.

importeater91 is offline Member
    yeah thats what i was thinking also..i just figured id check any ways

bowser is offline Associate Member
    what kind of test is it. not much test is dosed at 100mg/ml except propinate and test suspension and they have to be shot atleast every other day.

Thread Information