bigt10 is offline Member

Guys who have Used Accutane

Sorry guys getting terrible acne. I wanna just get rid of this go on accutane for a few months.

I read that some guys that were prone to acne before took accutane and never got any acne ever again after a few months of treatment.

has anyone here used accutane then did cycles after the treatment? did the acne come back again?

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Not trying to flame this thread....but your question has been asked lots....research it alittle and I bet the answer is there.

reddragon4954 is offline Member
    I got on accutane after my first cycle, it was really bad the first time.

I stayed on Accutane, for 3 months and stopped. I still acne on cycle but not nearly as bad. Did one more cycle of accutane, 3 months.

2 Gear Cycles later, and acne free. Its great stuff, but can be extremly harsh on the liver. Need to get periodice blood work.

bigt10 is offline Member
    yo red dragondid they make you take the blood tests in the morning. i asked my doctor about it and she wants to check my blood before we start anything.

the problem is they blood clinic said glucose or something has to be tested in the morning and i am going to have a problem gettin blood tested in morning.

did you get blood tests once a month?

Machin3 is offline Associate Member
    accutane and steroids are not a good idea considering the complications involved witht he liver

it works damn well though

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    HEY BRO I USED TO HAVE BAD ACNE. BUT I DIDINT WANT TO TAKE ACUTANE BECAUSE IT DRIES YOUR SKIN OUT LIKE CRAZY AND ITS BAD ON YOUR LIVER. I USED PROACTIVE AND MY SKIN CLEARED UP IN NO TIME. I WOULD SUGGEST PROACTIVE OVER ACUTANE. Jmo ALSO WHEN THE TRIED ACCUTANE FOR THE FIRST TIME I BROKE OUT IN RASHES BECAUSE I WAS ALERGIC TO IT. IT MADE MY THROAT SWELL UP AND EVERYTHING.. THAT COULD JUST BE ME BUT I DONT THINK IT IS WORTH IT.
    Last edited by NATE0406; 12-27-2007 at 12:55 AM.

Thread Information