facile is offline Member

What is in Prop that causes pain?

I am nearing the end of my cycle, and started a new vial of prop my 4th, all from the same UGL, The pain from this vial is unbearable and I am experiencing test flu(or maybe real flu)? The 3 previous vials weren't much of a problem.

I would think that I would be used to prop at this point. Could this vial be slightly contaminated or could it contain a higher dosage of test or proportionate to cause these problems at this point in my cycle?

Thankfully I have another vial of prop from a different lab which I will try tomorrow.

I am 8 weeks in to a 12 week cycle.

Test prop 150 eod
    tren 75 mgs eod
    Eq 600mg/wk

Tesla is offline Member
    alcohol

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    The actual compound itself is an irritant...when injected it crashes and attaches itself to the site and it dissipates slowly...also depending on the BA used it can more painfull.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    ive never had a problem wih prop, it seems to me that some people are more susceptable to pain from short esters and also higer ba content. i have even heard that some people are intolerant to bb

cache49 is offline Associate Member
    Im very sensitive to T Prop, just prop....all other tests are not a problem. Ive found this to be conclusive thru trial and error. That being said, IMO it is the ester that is causing the greif...but thats an uneducated guess. Seems like to much of a coincidence to be anything else....and as max said, some ugl have a higher BA concentration. That will sting like a bitch for a few hours. Im using some tren now that burns so bad for a few hours I cant lift my arm after a delt shot. Once it dispates...no problem. Try cutting your prop 1;1 wih sterile oil or b12. Heat it up slightly and inject very slow....might help, did for me....good luck

facile is offline Member
    Thanks for all the input, I guess an issue with some UGL's will be inconsistantcy of product. , this vial probably has a higher BA content.

Any ever experience test flu ? this is also a first with me and conicides with this vial of prop?

I am going to switch to another ugl prop, hopefully it won't give me the same problems.

cache49 is offline Associate Member
    Like clockwork, after almost every test dose I feel like im getting sick. Usually 12 hrs later and last an hour or two. Hot flashes, cold sweats, achey body, burning eyes etc etc... love it.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    short chain esters are known to cause irritation

Billytk03z is offline Member
    I had the same problem when I was using prop, the pain factor was killing me.... then I started cutting my prop with grape seed oil at a 1:1 basis (1ml prop/ 1ml gso=2ml total) and I have had absolutely no pain ever again.... I have no problem using prop anymore.....

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    as far as your test flu.. From what I know of test Flu.. it should have came at the Start of you using Test.. Not after changing bottles.. (stand corrected if im wrong)..

I think everyone else has explained the prop pain as well.. try different UGLs man.. it can be made with different oils which can help.. also BA/BB content as everyone has stated..

Thread Information