bobbyeggertonson is offline New Member

What was your first cycle like?

I'm a little curious and a little bored today. I'd like to hear some stories about peoples' first cycles. How did it go? Gain 40 pounds or did you just gain 5? Any side affects? How did your mood change? Enlighten me if you have the time.

dogman69 is offline Associate Member
    was 17 increased 15 to 20 pounds mood not to bad . lots of acne, i did have facial hair but with in 2 weeks i got a beard lol excited about that went from being one of the medium strong kids in the high school gym to second to biggest

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Sd I gain 11 lbs kept it all moods were great no acne.Bloat to a min. Back pumps only side.

dogman69 is offline Associate Member
    o bloat like crazy everyone ask me if i was sick

davidinvienna is offline Associate Member
    12 weeks Test E at 500 and 4 weeks Halo at 40 ed - gained somewhere bout 8kgs if I remember correctly and kept 5. Test E took hell of a long time to kick in - bout 7 / 8 weeks which was a bit of a bummer. Overall positive experience though, very little sides - was running Adex throughout - but 12 weeks felt too short a duration, think I could have kept gaining for a bit longer. Running Test 16 weeks this time, in week 8 Monday.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    i gained about 30 lbs total. i gained about 40lbs muscle, lost 10lbs fat or about there. No mood change, sides were bad acne starting in week 4 all over my back and arms. extreme lethargy, perhaps due to pgr (im taking caber this run and am not haveing those issues) i bloated the first 2 weeks like crazy but the started letro and the bloat went away over 2-5 weeks.

samcam is offline Associate Member
    Ran a simple 400mg Test E by itself for 9 weeks, put on 25 lbs., ate about 4500-5000 kcal a day and kept most of the strength after. Had a little bloat but other than that was an awesome cycle.
    Last edited by samcam; 12-27-2007 at 08:08 PM.

juju is offline Associate Member
    I gained 35lb on Test C and D-bol. Had no acne but was extremely bloated. Did notice my chest hairs getting thicker lol.
    Lost 20lbs after only 2 weeks of PCT due to personal issues. After I got my problems resolved, about 4 months after, went back to the gym. Did natural bulk and gained 30lbs. Actually got bigger than when I was on cycle.

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    gained 10 lbs on a tbol only cycle. cut it short because of stomach cramps. side effects other than that was back pumps, arm pumps, feelin tired all the damn time, increased appetite, increaed libido.

Longball is offline Associate Member
    Gianed about 20 pounds on Test E 400 (10 weeks) and Dbol 30 (4 weeks). Strength was excellent but I used a poor PCT and lost a good amount of it. That was about 3 years ago.

bobbyeggertonson is offline New Member
    Thanks for the replies. Did anyone have a ridiculous amount of confidence when they were on cycle?

P.S. What do you mean by back pumps or arm pumps as a side effect? Pumps are a good thing!

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyeggertonson View Post
    Thanks for the replies. Did anyone have a ridiculous amount of confidence when they were on cycle?

P.S. What do you mean by back pumps or arm pumps as a side effect? Pumps are a good thing!
    Pumps are a bad thing when you talk about back pumps. I got them real bad on my Test E cycle. My back would cramp up just from walking, couldn't do legs, they suck.

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    Mine was retarded.. My friend turned me on to steroids for the first time in 2005 (when I joined or there after).. I stuck anything I could get in a syringe and in my arse.. I was stupid but grew a little.

DKU
    DKU is offline Associate Member
    I did 250mg/ew test for 16 weeks and gained about 90 pounds. I went from 170 to 260. I'd say about a third of that weight was fat. My squat went from 195 to 365.

I managed to keep all the weight too with hcg and nolva.

As soon as my doc saw me I got a stern lecture.

I didn't notice any psychological side effects.

samcam is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DKU View Post
    I did 250mg/ew test for 16 weeks and gained about 90 pounds. I went from 170 to 260. I'd say about a third of that weight was fat. My squat went from 195 to 365.

I managed to keep all the weight too with hcg and nolva.

As soon as my doc saw me I got a stern lecture.

I didn't notice any psychological side effects.
    90lbs. on 250mg test? Holly crap! Now that is the most gains I have ever heard of. Don't be surprised if someone calls you out on that one.

juju is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Njord View Post
    Pumps are a bad thing when you talk about back pumps. I got them real bad on my Test E cycle. My back would cramp up just from walking, couldn't do legs, they suck.
    I also get bad back pumps from Test E. Can't do squats, deadlifts, even barbell curls. To help relief the pumps, I take 4-6g of L-Taurine daily.

DKU
    Quote Originally Posted by samcam View Post
    90lbs. on 250mg test? Holly crap! Now that is the most gains I have ever heard of. Don't be surprised if someone calls you out on that one.
    Yeah, people didn't even recognize me.

The downside is my waist went from 32 to 42 inches and I'm covered in stretch marks.

I can dig up some pics if people are interested.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    forsure, post those pics up

i was 16 when i experimented and split a 10ml bottle of prop. so 5mls i took and i put on 20lbs and kepted all , that was a good kickstart in my muscle development from there on it was easy to build muscle but had alos started alot of probs with acne on face shoulders back and arms. before then i had no acne at all.

DKU
    I don't have a before picture when I'm shirtless, and my after picture is kind of blurry.

IamtheChitt is offline Associate Member
    10ml test e, gained 20 pnds, no pct, lost 5 pnds. I never had any acne, or temper problems. I still have the stretch marks from that first cycle. I definitely started too early, I think i was 17. I wish I would have waited to see if I had more growth potential. Although, it made high school a lot more fun.

ya looks like u went from 10% bodyfat to about 18%.

how was you diet like while cycling?

DKU
    Quote Originally Posted by jAcKeD!!!! View Post
    ya looks like u went from 10% bodyfat to about 18%.

how was you diet like while cycling?
    Yeah, I think you're dead on about the bodyfat.

I pretty much ate whatever I felt like. I was getting up at night 2 or 3 times to eat. I'm a natural ectomorph, so I never had to worry about eating clean before.

Now I'm eating cleaner.

ya my buddy that split the 10ml bottle.. he was an ectomorph alsot weightin in about 140 when he started . he took the prop , barly workout and ate like crap!

3 yrs later he cant stop gainin weight and is now 230 and liek 20% bodyfat. diff messed himself up.

now he is doign everything he can to lose the weight/\.

Thread Information