Thread: tren Tapering

oldblue is offline New Member

tren Tapering

Greetings, I've done a great deal of research throughout this and other forums in regards to Tren A before I incorporated into my current cycle. I was unable to find the answer to my question, so here it is. Should I or could I taper my Tren A. My current cycle is Test E 500mg weekly and Tren A 100mg EOD. Due to some of my Test E crashing I will end up about two weeks short on test at the end of my cycle. I would like to continue the Tren for the last two weeks. Would it help my normal test come back on line if I taper the Tren at say 75mg EOD for a week, then 50mg EOD for a week, or something to that effect. Almost forgot I'm also using Proviron 50mg daily and I also have Nolvadex on hand if needed. Just a little side note, thanks to this site I homebrewed both my Test-E and my Tren from Fina. Turned out pretty good for my first brew. From now on It's straight homebrew for me. Thanks again for your help.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Everyone is different bro...many people will tell you to finish tren before test...I usually stay on the test 1 last week...and I'm fine...as far as tapering I dont(but I know how my body responds to everything by now) but it couldnt hurt....whats you PCT???

oldblue is offline New Member
    Thanks for the reply Bigmax. As for my PCT, I will continue the Proviron for a while. Do you think I should go ahead and use the Nolvadex beginning a week or so after ending my last shot of test E or should the proviron be enough. I may have been a little unprepared for PCT for this cycle. Next time around I will definately have some HCG on hand to jump start my own test. Thanks again for the help.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro,Use the proviron ...take 3,000mgs tribulus aswell...

Thread Information