dedic8ed1 is offline Banned

First cycle for my brother/Pct?

I'm gonna give him the susstanon I have and just like I take it at 250mgs 1 shot a week I'm gonna suggest he do the same.Now I myself never take pct it's just something I've never done,of course I will my next cycle but I just havn't used it in the past.But since he's my brother I'm gonna take every precautionary measure possible.

So should I just have him follow his cycle up with a clomid and nolva protocol?

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    thats better than no pct at all

Quote Originally Posted by soccer#3 View Post
    thats better than no pct at all
    Well what would normally be suggested for a pct for suss?

i ran
    nolva 1-4 20mg ed
    clomid day 1 200mg day 2 100mg and 50mg from there on week 1-4

i never ran sust but isnt 250mg/week a lil low?

i ran
    nolva 1-4 20mg ed
    clomid day 1 200mg day 2 100mg and 50mg from there on week 1-4

i never ran sust but isnt 250mg/week a lil low?
    Yeah it is but it's his first cycle and I had good results from 250mgs on my first cycle.Plus I only have 12 amps for him so this is the best and safest level of gear for him.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by dedic8ed1
    I'm gonna give him the susstanon I have and just like I take it at 250mgs 1 shot a week I'm gonna suggest he do the same.Now I myself never take pct it's just something I've never done,of course I will my next cycle but I just havn't used it in the past.But since he's my brother I'm gonna take every precautionary measure possible.

So should I just have him follow his cycle up with a clomid and nolva protocol?
    how many cycles have you done without a pct?

fdrx7man is offline Member
    pct for 250mg of test tho.. thats not too much test.. for pct i dont think you would need much to kick start yourself back.. but regardless how much test ya take, id always do a pct afterwards..

250mg i dont think is bad for a first timer honestly.. he wont get massive on it but he should get nice solid gains if he trains and eats right. my guess he keeps 10 pounds solid if he does everything right.. just a guess tho..

im probably the only one who thinks this but i dont like test. i mean i like being on it, feelin horny all the time and the confidence boost it gives but i have a hard time keepin my gains from test. if i were u, i'd go wit deca thats gonna be my next couple of cycles. im gonna bulk up wit a couple of deca cycles then a cutter wit masteron

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    im probably the only one who thinks this but i dont like test. i mean i like being on it, feelin horny all the time and the confidence boost it gives but i have a hard time keepin my gains from test. if i were u, i'd go wit deca thats gonna be my next couple of cycles. im gonna bulk up wit a couple of deca cycles then a cutter wit masteron
    You still should run a low dose test (100mg/wk) just to help with the shut down of the deca (deca dick).

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    how olds ya brother?

and whats his stats first off....

any cycle history? weight lifting history? age? etc

Quote Originally Posted by fdrx7man View Post
    pct for 250mg of test tho.. thats not too much test.. for pct i dont think you would need much to kick start yourself back.. but regardless how much test ya take, id always do a pct afterwards..

250mg i dont think is bad for a first timer honestly.. he wont get massive on it but he should get nice solid gains if he trains and eats right. my guess he keeps 10 pounds solid if he does everything right.. just a guess tho..
    My thoughts exactly and that's the responsibilty I want to lead by example with.

Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    You still should run a low dose test (100mg/wk) just to help with the shut down of the deca(deca dick).
    i have that in the back of my head but hopefully my doses wont be too high to cause deca dick. i pray they wont haha

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    how many cycles have you done without a pct?
    I don't know but the last cycle I did was as follows.

Susstannon 750mgs week 1-12
    Deca 400mgs 1-10
    Equipoise 400 mgs 1-10
    D-bol 1-8 40gs

The results from this cycle were awesome.I went from 195 lbs to 228 and repping 315 x15 bench press and 365 x3.Never a 400 club member but I was big as hell.
    Last edited by dedic8ed1; 12-30-2007 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fdrx7man

wrong. keep in mind that a typical test cycle is 12 weeks, and that adding any exogenous testosterone to your system will suppress your hpta fully in a matter of several weeks. Recovery wont be as difficult as say a nor group, but nonetheless, you would still be fully shut down

That's why I keep the test doses low in my cycles now a days,for instance my next cycle's gonna be something like

Test Enth 500mgs 1-10
    Equipoise 400 1-10

Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    how olds ya brother?

and whats his stats first off....

any cycle history? weight lifting history? age? etc
    If he wasn't ready I wouldn't of even posted brother.He's old enough,been training long enough and responsible enough.Thanks for your concern.

No cycles yet so if he's gonna do it I'd rather he get it from me and learn the responsible way to advance his physique.

Quote Originally Posted by dedic8ed1 View Post
    That's why I keep the test doses low in my cycles now a days,for instance my next cycle's gonna be something like

Test Enth 500mgs 1-10
    Equipoise 400 1-10
    500mgs isnt low on most measures....

Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    500mgs isnt low on most measures....
    I've heard of people claining to use some ridicoulous amounts of gear and I think it's unessassary.500 mgs of test is all as much as I need in a stack to get really nice gains.I'm just considering it low as far as what I've heard.

trt dose is what i would consider 'low'. but yeah, compared to what a lot of overzealous guys run, 500 isnt a lot.

Dedic8ed1....I agree with 500mg being the average. I was thinking of your post of 250mg once a week....And I agree with amorphic(btw how did exams go?) with hrt is usually low compared to some of the hosses on here..

Thread Information