pythons00 is offline New Member

what to run with tren

I want to run a cycle with tren . I was wondering what i should run with the tren.
    I was going to go about 10 weeks
    500mg wk Tren E
    250mg wd Test E

or

500mg wk Tren E
    60mg ED Turinabol

I was wondering if one would better than the other. I dont want to run a lot of test in this cyle. If the turinabol would avoid me getting shut down that is what id like to do. Or how abou the Turinabol and Test? Any other substances good to go with this? I've bulked quite a bit with my past few cycles and i would really like to shred up.

Let me know what you guys think. I have taken tren before and loved it.

canadianjuice is offline Associate Member
    you take turniabol before how did it work out for ya

well i've never taken turinabol . Kinda why i was asking. And would it be safe to run for 10 wks?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    dont use tren enanthate for your first go with tren.

run test prop and tren ace to see if you can handle the sides from tren. if you cant, then the fast acting ester will clear out of your system quickly.

and t bol will not stop you from being shut down, you NEED test with any stack.

i dont think you're ready for tren to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    dont use tren enanthate for your first go with tren.

run test prop and tren ace to see if you can handle the sides from tren. if you cant, then the fast acting ester will clear out of your system quickly.

and t bol will not stop you from being shut down, you NEED test with any stack.

i dont think you're ready for tren to be honest

I stated that i've ran tren before. I didnt really have any bad side effects. I had night sweats, a little acne(nothing that bothered me much) and my legs would get quite worn out if walking a long distance or running. I ran Tren E at 500mgs/wk for 5 weeks with test 750 mgs week for 12 weeks. I'd like to run the tren longer this go round.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    prop/tren /masteron .

i wouldnt use enanthate though, imo there is no sense having a long estered 19nor suppressing you for weeks after your last shot, with acetate you have the added benefit of being able to start pct the day after your last shot.

but if it works for you, then thats all that matters.

what are your goals for this cycle? cutting, bulking?

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    prop/tren /masteron .

i wouldnt use enanthate though, imo there is no sense having a long estered 19nor suppressing you for weeks after your last shot, with acetate you have the added benefit of being able to start pct the day after your last shot.

but if it works for you, then thats all that matters.

what are your goals for this cycle? cutting, bulking?
    So Masteron would be good to run with tren? I thought of this but wasnt sure. I've never used Masteron. How long can i run it? Can i run everything for 10 weeks with no problem? What about the dose?

And yes this is a cutting cycle. I'm not in bodybuilding or anything i do this just because i like to look good and be strong as all hell. I've gained quite a good bit of mass from my last cycle and would like to cut up as much as possible.
    Last edited by pythons00; 12-30-2007 at 09:29 PM.

would i be ok if i were to run only 125 mg/wk of test with the tren ?

OatPower7 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pythons00 View Post
    would i be ok if i were to run only 125 mg/wk of test with the tren?
    why not run it 350-500mg a week? It's not expensive like Tren ......?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    would i be ok if i were to run only 125 mg/wk of test with the tren?
    Search around but I personally would run more then that. Some users only use slightly above an HRT dose of test when they run tren . Too bad Tai wasnt around, he is kind of the Tren guru. I would run at least 500mg of test per week but that is my opinion. Search it out bro, you'll need test in your tren cycle tho.

Quote Originally Posted by OatPower7 View Post
    why not run it 350-500mg a week? It's not expensive like Tren......?
    Well, actually they both cost about the same for me. Test bloats me and i've had problems with gyno in the past (nothing serious but i still like to play it safe.) So if run 500+ of test i would almost have to run an AI (which is more money). So i figured i could save my money and do a better pct if i were to run a lower dose of test. I'm not trying to bulk so i really dont need the test but to counter for the tren .

OatPower7 is offline New Member
    Well, actually they both cost about the same for me. Test bloats me and i've had problems with gyno in the past (nothing serious but i still like to play it safe.) So if run 500+ of test i would almost have to run an AI (which is more money). So i figured i could save my money and do a better pct if i were to run a lower dose of test. I'm not trying to bulk so i really dont need the test but to counter for the tren.
    IDK.....I'd do it right and take adex and have a solid dose of test in there......

If you need to, save for another month or two until you can run a solid cycle.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

For an effective cutter: Testosterone , Winstrol , Tren

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    I want to run a cycle with tren . I was wondering what i should run with the tren.
    I was going to go about 10 weeks
    500mg wk Tren E
    250mg wd Test E

or

500mg wk Tren E
    60mg ED Turinabol

I was wondering if one would better than the other. I dont want to run a lot of test in this cyle. If the turinabol would avoid me getting shut down that is what id like to do. Or how abou the Turinabol and Test? Any other substances good to go with this? I've bulked quite a bit with my past few cycles and i would really like to shred up.

Let me know what you guys think. I have taken tren before and loved it.
    You only need a trt dose of test to maintain proper physiological functions.
    As well, a high dose of test can be counterproductive as it is much harder to manipulate estrogen levels wither SERMs and AI's than it is Test dosage, and estrogen + tren = so for estrogen control purposes i suggest 100-200mg/wk but 250 is just fine, i know many who love even lower doses of test when on tren.

as for shutting down, test alone will completely shut you down so im not sure what your getting at.

personally id run it like this
    1-12 weeks TestE 100-300mg/wk (anywhere in that range)
    1-10 weeks trenE 400-500mg/wk should do nicely.
    no need to incorporate an oral as it sounds like your tren experiences are lacking thus u will respond nicely to it.
    if you are going to utilize an oral i'd suggest a dht based oral.

agree ^^^^

Thread Information