Thread: MMA and cycle

scrappydoo is offline Associate Member

MMA and cycle

Gentleman, im a mmaist and have competed with success. I would like to do a winny only cycle to put on a solid 5 to 10lbs, and harden up. I know there will be alot of people saying winny only is not worth it etc. But, like i said i wanna stay in my weight class with adding a lil lean muscle and strength. I will take milk thistle for my liver (ill be drinking it by the way). is there anything i can take to keep my cholesterol in check? Any other tips or feedback is appreciated.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    a problem with not including test is that you are going to experience lethargy and general unwell feeling as well as loss of energy.

i dont think you will enjoy those effects in your fights.

run test at least a hrt dose, that way you can still feel good and harden up, with minimal weight gain.

why do you want to drink the winstrol ? at least get pill or tab form to absorb a decent amount.

all in all, a poor idea.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    a problem with not including test is that you are going to experience lethargy and general unwell feeling as well as loss of energy.

i dont think you will enjoy those effects in your fights.

run test at least a hrt dose, that way you can still feel good and harden up, with minimal weight gain.

why do you want to drink the winstrol ? at least get pill or tab form to absorb a decent amount.

all in all, a poor idea.
    Liquid will absorb just as well as if not better than a pill or tab, just to clarify for people that might misread this. Winny would be a good choice in my opinion for what your looking for in way of physique but overall it will probably slow down your training if you do any serious training because in my experience my joints break down very quickly. There really is no one compound answer for what your going to want out of this cycle. Test Prop, Equipoise , Anavar and Masteron are all very useful in my opinion. I like heavier tests, but not the water retention. Deca is great for huge gains and your joints, but once again crazy inflation. Tren is a toss up. Some love it for it's aggression, ability to drop bf and dry you out, but it kills your wind, and once again it can destroy your joints. Whatever you do keep your estrogen levels really low to keep your water retention way down and drink plenty of water, it's important for the kind of performance you want. Equipoise and Anavar are great endurance drugs with relatively low sides and super lean muscle gains, those would be my choices.
    Last edited by 100%NATURAL-theGH; 01-02-2008 at 06:11 AM.

sundancekid is offline Junior Member
    Anavar .

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    i fight too. Tren , besides being a mistake for a first cycle, is kinda hard to work with being an athlete. For one--- are you being, or going to be drug tested? Some drugs like nandrolone stay around forever!!
    Im taking halo, prop and tren right now, is working well for me. 50 mg a day and i dont lose more than 20% cardio.
    Halo, prop, winny, eq, mast, var, tbol, all might be good choices. my vote, for a simple cycle would be 50 mg prop ed, 50-70 mg Halo ed

crawdaddy is offline Associate Member
    I hate telling stories of how stupid I've been...Brother, I ran a winny only cycle over the summer and my natural t levels feel off the charts. I was fatigued and always tired and I had to stop mma training. I actually thought I was depressed. This lasted for months. As stated above you will be extremely disappointed with your results if you run winny solo. Through in a nominal dose of test 250mgs/wk. Good Luck.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    T-bol, Anavar , Test Prop, Masteron . Short half lives too, forgot about testing. Cheque drops ?? haha..

jacinda is offline New Member
    I have trained/fought mma for the last 12 years and Tren gave me the best results but I had zero sex drive.

I noticed major strength gains, 15lbs of LEAN muscle and got very vascular. First time I've ever had solid abs (sherk like)

Tren wont work because of the cardio kill. I appreciate everyones input, but theres like 8 different AAS listed. Could you guys help with something that will help put on solid muscle gains that i wont loose dramatically after coming off, wont stay in the system long, and something thats realistic to come by? Thanks again. I think Anavar is my choice, after more research, but how available is it really? Tough find?

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scrappydoo View Post
    Tren wont work because of the cardio kill. I appreciate everyones input, but theres like 8 different AAS listed. Could you guys help with something that will help put on solid muscle gains that i wont loose dramatically after coming off, wont stay in the system long, and something thats realistic to come by? Thanks again. I think Anavar is my choice, after more research, but how available is it really? Tough find?
    test supension if you can get it if not test prop @ 150mgs eod for 8 weeks ....

mayhemike is offline Junior Member
    MMA? Dude I've been boxing all my life, and I trained jujitsu for the first time the other day. I almost died. Not the same conditioning

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    how long do you have before you fight again?

fight_prof is offline Junior Member
    If you're worried about testing, Test Suspension is good and gets out of the system pretty quick. Frequent injections.

But overall, I say anavar is a great choice.

HGH if you've got the money but it will take some time. but in the long run i think its a great way to go.

abombing is offline Associate Member
    Winny only is a mistake. At least add a small injection of test a week. I felt my best training mma on a test-e and anavar cycle.

My next fight is in April. Some time away. Looks like im downt to a couple of choices, Anavar ...ive asked for availablility from my guy. Or Winny with a lil test thrown in. And thirdly a Test only...now which is the best test for that? And what pct would i need, if any?

ttt.

MMAfanboy is offline Junior Member
    scrappy.. did you see my thread? looking for goals that are in line with yours... what state you in? Do you go on the UG?

Its titled "How do I achieve these goals?"

MMAfanboy, i just read that thread actually. Yes im a UG brother. The only reason i was shying away from the Var was because of cardio. The response on your thread makes me think thats the way to go, but there wasnt anyones experience with var and cardio. Looks like we're in the same boat. My stats are, 34 6'0" 185lbs @ 10.5to11% bf. I do alot of deads, pullups, dips,military press,core exercises, some crossfit, kettlebell, sprints.
    What is this back pump with Var you guys are talkin about?

Calyptus is offline New Member
    I'm on var/provi/t4 100mg/75mg/200mcg ed right now and noticing no loss of stamina or libido. If anything I recover extremely fast between rounds of sparring and I can train every day without being sore. My poundages are increasing as well, not especially amazing like some people report but ok, considering I'm trying not to add a single pound.

No sides except for some acne.

I've done winstrol before, winny + frequent armbars = major jointache.

Halo didn't do anything for me at all, but it was probably fake. Test/tren /mast neither but harden me out and kill my cardio.

Scrappy.. there is a thread under "user experiences" that is an MMA guy using var and some of the issues i bring up.. that is what I was talking about.. the cardio aspect was also mentioned.. what state you live in?.. if you live out in Cali maybe we could do some training together.. never cycled before but went to doctor and my natural test is low, so just now considering things..

Was considering var prov cycle... what is t4?

thanks for the input Calyptus. What is provi?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    proviron :

Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Proviron (Mesterolone)

Calyptus is offline New Member
    t4 is the precursor of t3, either of them work. I use it mainly for shedding some extra fat, or as I like to call it "body recompositioning".
    Last edited by Calyptus; 01-21-2008 at 12:59 PM.

now doesnt T4 shed everything including muscle?

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    That's what i have heard from a lot of people ... I just stay right away from the T4 AND T3 ... I dont trust myself to use them.. I feel like somewhere I would mess myself up permanently or something... same reason I wont do GH or IGF-1 ... I just feel like I am not smart enough to know it all.. I will just stick to my regular AAS.. :7UP:

in my opinion HGH and IGF are way way safer than AAS.

OK lads, here it is. i will be doing 50mg of Var a day with a shot of Test C maybe 250mg for 6 weeks Am i right that Test C should be good for 5-7 days before my next shot? So my question is what should i do for pct for this cycle? I have Tamoxofin for my gyno, because im succeptible to it.

ttt so i can get started

any pct advise for this combination?

Thread Information