Thread: sust 250

curtis_tsc is offline New Member

sust 250

can anybody give me some good info on this steroid like how long to take effect how long before u notice big changes. im on my first cycle of sust 250 and im enjoying it havent notice any changes yet wel big changes how long will it take do you think to see big changes in my strength and mass ive been training now since i was 16 and now 23 intense training i would say 5 year thanks guys replies will be appreciated

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    how many weeks in are you?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Also you may not be eating enough, what are your stats?

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    how about some more info? Cycle experience, how long you been taking sustanon , what dosage, how frequent?

i take 1 ml per week and i would say i was eating ok as much as i can everyday eating wotever i can realy NUTS lol soo could u guys tel me then wen will i be expecting big changes because ive been told this is the best bulking steroid around and shud change my body dramaticly

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by curtis_tsc View Post
    i take 1 ml per week and i would say i was eating ok as much as i can everyday eating wotever i can realy NUTS lol soo could u guys tel me then wen will i be expecting big changes because ive been told this is the best bulking steroid around and shud change my body dramaticly
    not with just 250mgs/week

what wud u say then how many ml a week i just bought 18 ml today

Test only cycles should be a standard 500mgs/wk for your first time. It should also be shot EOD not once a week.

Diet and training intensity would then dictate gains.

sooo 2 ml per week how long will it take to notice gains

PureLife07 is offline Associate Member
    around three weeks. Take .5 cc shot every other day bro.

Quote Originally Posted by PureLife07 View Post
    around three weeks. Take .5 cc shot every other day bro.
    Werd

PureLife07 is offline Associate Member
    .5 sounds like enough since he already doesnt seem to know much to begin with i'd say he is a novice

yes im a novice soo advice and info would be great

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    can anybody give me some good info on this steroid like how long to take effect how long before u notice big changes. im on my first cycle of sust 250 and im enjoying it havent notice any changes yet wel big changes how long will it take do you think to see big changes in my strength and mass ive been training now since i was 16 and now 23 intense training i would say 5 year thanks guys replies will be appreciated
    oh so ur 23 in this thread and 17 in another... i smell *****(fish)!

admirals56 is offline Banned
    curtis tsc- well i gota admit im 17 and have been useing sustanon 4 like 2 month now and have see brilliant results ive gaind round bout 3 stone and can owt lift some of the men in the gym dooo sustanon get your self up some weight first then use deca to cut yourself i gota admit i dont no shit bout steroids just they work my friend is 15 and can bench press 200key

so u say u wanna no wen u get results wen u stated u already got results and u say ur 23 here but u said u were 17 in another

Quote Originally Posted by PureLife07 View Post
    .5 sounds like enough since he already doesnt seem to know much to begin with i'd say he is a novice
    ya, i was agreeing with you. "Werd" is just a dumb way of spelling "word" .... i was trying to be a rapper....

3rd Ranger Bn is offline New Member

Sustanon 250

While you acknowledge you are a novice, I can only say with my experience and those I have trained with, that you need to take in a lot of calories with Sustanon 250. Becasue this is your first cycle, I would probably put you on (2) amps a week for 10-12 weeks. You can expect to see results in about 3-4 weeks, but this doesn't mean squat if your diet is crap, your not training right and getting enough rest. Sustanon will serve you better if you can stack something with it.

Just my thoughts, Take care

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    well i gota admit im 17 and have been useing sustanon 4 like 2 month now and have see brilliant results ive gaind round bout 3 stone and can owt lift some of the men in the gym dooo sustanon get your self up some weight first then use deca to cut yourself i gota admit i dont no shit bout steroids just they work my friend is 15 and can bench press 200key
    Dude, do you really think we're going to believe you aged 6 years in a day? Please.

Thread Information