eL FriJolerO is offline Associate Member

need urgent help plis...my sex drive is at stake!!!

Hey guys...i've been doin a long ass cycle now. I started in July @ 800/wk Test Cyp and 600 Deca . Sex drive was awesome back then, i could bang that ass for hours...then like 1 month ago, i upped the dosage to 1200/wk Test Cyp and 800 Deca. I know the dosage might seem insane, but i decided to experiment with my body. So...after 1 month of that crazy dosage, now i can only get it up once. After im done the first time i can't seem to get it up to start my 2nd round. And this is pretty degrading as you can imagine.
    I don't know what the hell is going on, i thought that the more test you inject, the more your libido goes up...or am i wrong??!? Plis help guys...im desperate here! Also... i think i've noticed some ball shrinkage. I "think"...not sure though. I know it's very probable with 1200 a week, just thought i'de let you know that.

Thnx!!!

elvis1280 is offline New Member
    Your Deca Dose Is Way To High. Your Test To Deca Ratio Needs To Be Around 2 To 1. Your Getting Deca Dick. And Deca Dick Lasts The Rest Of Your Life. And Unless Your competing There Is No Reason To Take That Much Test. 1000 Wk Is Max. IF your body tells you that you can take more just add another drug to the eqaution, not more test. like tren or an oral like dbol . For Example If Your Taking 1000mgs Of Test Your Should Take 600mgs Of Deca. That Is The Safest Way To Do This And To Avoid Weiner Failure
    Last edited by elvis1280; 01-06-2008 at 03:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by elvis1280 View Post
    Your Deca Dose Is Way To High. Your Test To Deca Ratio Needs To Be Around 2 To 1. Your Getting Deca Dick. And Deca Dick Lasts The Rest Of Your Life. And Unless Your competing There Is No Reason To Take That Much Test. 1000 Wk Is Max. IF your body tells you that you can take more just add another drug to the eqaution, not more test. like tren or an oral like dbol. For Example If Your Taking 1000mgs Of Test Your Should Take 600mgs Of Deca. That Is The Safest Way To Do This And To Avoid Weiner Failure
    Thnx man. I just thought that the more Test, the more i would be able to get it up. So...would it also work if i just lower the Deca and keep the Test at same dosage???

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    elvis's posts has alot of flaws... but im eating right now and can only type w/ one finger... so stick around and ill be back to answer ur ???

Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd View Post
    elvis's posts has alot of flaws... but im eating right now and can only type w/ one finger... so stick around and ill be back to answer ur ???
    Alright bro...thnx. I gotta go to bed cause i gotta wake up early tomorrow, but i would really appreciate it if you could just leave your thoughts on my dick problem for me to read tomorrow... =p

thnx man!!!

Your Deca Dose Is Way To High. Your Test To Deca Ratio Needs To Be Around 2 To 1. Your Getting Deca Dick. And Deca Dick Lasts The Rest Of Your Life. And Unless Your competing There Is No Reason To Take That Much Test. 1000 Wk Is Max. IF your body tells you that you can take more just add another drug to the eqaution, not more test. like tren or an oral like dbol. For Example If Your Taking 1000mgs Of Test Your Should Take 600mgs Of Deca. That Is The Safest Way To Do This And To Avoid Weiner Failure
    ok where to start now... well, im going to start with elvis's post then ill get to your question and ill answer it... now to tell you the truth ive experimented with doses of test prop and nandrolone phynelprop at doses of 1200mgs and 1000mgs respectively... in turn i have seen cycles on here way higher then that and these people were not pros... i do agree tho that doses that high are not warrented... i feel my optimal dose of test is around 800-900mgs of test a week, considering the best niche for my mental health, physical wellbeing and sexual health.... another thing is that there is no test to deca ratio... some people will tell you that an HRT dose of test is enough to keep your sexual life healthy, while i, myself and many others will tell you to just keep the test dose higher then the 19nor dose(deca, tren )...

now on to your question... the first thing i see here is the fact that you have been on test for a while now... the effect you get from steroids only lasts so long... in the beginning you will see and expolsion in strength, size and libido... after awhile your body will get used to it and sort of hit a wall, and sort of hit a homeostatis with the exogenous hormones... almost everybody experiences this... many people such as myself can notice these slowed down effects within the first 16 weeks... this is why you "cycle" exogenous hormones... to give your natty test and receptors a chance to get back to normal and sort of refresh your self... so the side effect you are experiencing is quite normal after being on test for 6 months.. i would be more concerned now if you couldnt perform sexually, instead of the symtoms you are describing, where you can get hard, perform and just can't get it up twice right away... like i said in the beginning you will experience an explosion in libido... during this time you will be walking wood and after getting off you will stay hard and be able to perform many times over... but when your body gets used to the exogenous test your sexual health will kind of even out and you will be able to perform but not as tho you just started your cycle... another thing i sense is that most people have to find a comfortable medium with 19nors such as deca... find a mid line if you will, and once you surpass ur comfort point in mgs you might see your libido take a turn for the worse... this doesn't happen to everybody but it is very common, that once you go above a certain dose the side effects outweigh the benefits... good luck

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    honestly i think you know what to do bro. you need to come off and run PCT. or you can just cover up the erection problem with an ED drug, but thats really not too smart in this cse

I know it's been too long now using gear. But since i upped the dose i've been making some impressive gains and losing fat even though i am not eating to get lean. I know it's kinda dumb to risk muscle for health, but that's my obsession. I am willing to experiment a bit longer...if the erection problem worsens, then i'm definitely out and i start pct!

Thnx for the reply bro...!!!

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    Elvis, that is horrible advice..

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Your Test To Deca Ratio Needs To Be Around 2 To 1. why? I've personally ran test at 250mg/week and 600mg/week deca with great results, as have others. And Deca Dick Lasts The Rest Of Your Life. Why would that be? I've know people that got deca-dick due to poorly crafted cycles, then after pct and time off their levels returned to normal as did their sexual function.
    above^

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    honestly i think you know what to do bro. you need to come off and run PCT. or you can just cover up the erection problem with an ED drug, but thats really not too smart in this cse
    I couldn't agree more.

Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    above^
    yes i forgot to add in my post that deca dik doesn't last the rest of your life.... silly me!

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd View Post
    yes i forgot to add in my post that deca dik doesn't last the rest of your life.... silly me!
    I was going to read your post, but man, that's a lot of words

Thread Information