Thread: The Best Stack

pumped2max is offline New Member

The Best Stack

Just Wondering If Anyone Can Help Me Out I,m 5foot 10 And Weight 73 I,m Skockie For My Size But I Want To Be Mass I,m Lookin For The Best Steroid Stack Any Ideas I Don,t No That Much About The Game It Will Be My Third Cycle.

Calcium is offline Banned
    Best and most anabolic substance you can take at your weight is FOOD. Get to your natrual limit before considering taking anything,

pumped2max is offline New Member

Question

I Eat Heaps Of Food I,m On A Good Diet Cycle For Mass I Did Get Up To 82 Kgs Bet Have Lose It I,m Not 5,10 I Got It Wrong I,m 5,4. I,ve Been Takin Bsn Mass Stake As Well.

Erwin is offline Associate Member
    Just seeing if I have this right since I don't deal with kilos. You are 5'4" and weigh 160lbs. You got up to 180lbs. but have lost it. You have run two cycles already but claim you don't know that much about AAS. I would be spending your time in the diet forum. No offense but tough love, your diet must be really off for you to have lost 20 lbs. You need to post that diet up in the diet forum and have it critiqued. Then listen to what they tell you and do it. Go with the diet changes for about two months and then cycle again if you have stuck to the diet. Your gains with the diet alone will amaze you. We all think that our diet is good but trust me, it can always be better. Good luck.-Erwin

Thread Information