dexx is offline New Member

Keeping supplement routine on cycle?

Hey guys, just had a quick question. I've planned to start a first cycle mid February after having read these boards for the last year. Something I didn't really get a recent answer on was.. how do you guys adjust your supplement routine when you're on cycle?

My cycle will be DBol 40mg ED for 4 wk, Test-E 500mg wk for 12 wks. 10mg Nolva throughout. Nolva and Clomid PCT.

Now, I'm currently taking Tribulus, Creatine, Whey, Casein, a Big Multi-Vit, Fish Oil, and Milk Thistle on top of my diet. Should I continue with these?

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    absolutely, its even more vital when ur on a cycle

Should I alter my daily schedule? Will there be a negative impact by taking my morning supps and shot at the same time when I wake up (I train in the morning).

i wouldnt change anything. takin supps and injecting at the same time is safe

joeguns is offline Junior Member
    its prob safe but mayb not that cost effective. how much water do you hold on cycle?if you think your already holding alot of water, why bother wit creatine?and as for casein, i have personally found it overrated at best and just another way of charging us for extra products we dont really need. eat a meal instead of the casein and tribulus u could keep to your off your gear altogrthr though i dont even rate it for that, tried it and seen no differnce, australian rugby team tested it against a placebo and found no effect on test levels, prohormones mayb the way forward....

Well, I just calculated. I will be finished both my creatine and my trib before I start my cycle.. I would prefer not to spend another hundred bucks on top of everything for it. I've seen a lot of guys tack these onto their PCT.

Do you think I'd be okay if I knocked off the Trib completely, and knocked off the Creatine until after I'm finished with DBol ? Also will the Milk Thistle have an impact on the DBol's effectiveness? If not, should I double up on it? Or save it for PCT?

Also, do you think I'd be okay just saving the Nolva for PCT, or go with my original plan and take it throughout?

leave out the creatine use the trib for after cycle aswell as the nolva

i'd follow stockys example of a pct

Weeks 1-4 100mg of Clomid (SERM) and 25mg of Aromasin (AI)

Getinbgr is offline Associate Member
    Drop creatine, unless you're looking for bloated look.

Thread Information