Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Cutting the supertest with the primo did the trick. NO pain, NO red, NO lump... very smooth!! Very happy... about 10 day in and im swelling like mad now... wonder whats gonna happen when the primo kicks in too ;-). BP is level, feel energetic... i think the infected injection (that crystalized i believe) was dragging me down.. i feel great now... just did 2 hours on chest with energy to burn!

~DB~

12 day report

i did my first shot of supertest on the 11th. So far, 1ml (450) e4d. I started var at 50mg ED on the 10th.

Weight, at gym, on the 11th - 187lb
    Weight, at gym, on the 23rd - 198lb

BP stable at rest at 135/85

Strength mounting fast. No gain in waiste size (!) Muscle tissue swollen pretty good, think im gonna start packing on the lean mass now. My initial gains are of course 90% water.

Energy level is good, mood is good, workouts average 1.5 - 2 hrs every day. 1 day off a week. So far so good!

~DB~

funny... my last inject was painless.. until 3 days later, then it got a little sore ?

Stopping cycle. Im having swelling/redness/warmth/pain with every supertest shot. I have to wait until i get my stuff to cut it cleanly. CRAP. Careful with the ******* stuff.

~DB~

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    add some grapeseed oil to it and some BB then run it through a .2micron pvdf filter into a new sterile vial
    im pretty sure that would do the trick.

will do Tai... ive ordered from lion, but its been a week, no package... i hope it crosses the border, lots of packages get stopped. i was gonna add a drop of BA to it too... im thinking its not very sterile... and i think it crashes in the muscle a bit... cant be sure, but ill tell ya, i have half a softball size swelling on my left glute, and i feel like shit... hitting the antibiotics again!

~J~

Resuming cycle... 7 days since last shot, starting again. Starting weight : 182, current 197. Lifting weight going up about 5-10% per workout. Strength is still rising. Great pumps. Holding water, not too bad, gained a bit of fat. gotta keep that diet in check a little more. So far, so good. Added Primo, 300mg a week just for kicks. Cant get biceps to responde well. Never really could.

~DB~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information