Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member

Hey guys/gals... back again, will report results

To everyone who knows me here... HEY!!
    Im going to go light... i dont want advice on the cycle itself, ill just report what happens.

FEEL FREE TO CHIME IN ABOUT ANY SYMPTOM/PROBLEM I LIST IN THIS THREAD!!

Here it is :

starting at 185 pds about 15% BF at 5-9'.

Weeks 1-5 50mg anavar ED
    Weeks 1-10 450 Supertest E5D

On hand meds : Arimidex (if estro is a prob on cycle)
    Nolvadex (same, and for PCT)
    HCG (for PCT)

I have been clean for almost 3 years. Out of the gym for 1. Im still in good shape due to active lifestyle and decent diet. Ive found i still have a lot of strength. This cycle is to prove that you dont have to go super high doses to get the good gains. Diet, workout, rest THEN aas in that order of importance IMHO. I will report gains weekly here. k?

~DB~
    Last edited by Drummerboy; 01-18-2008 at 07:57 PM.

well i dont know you man but sounds good i will defiantly be coming back to see results goodluck

IM MACHO is offline Associate Member
    goodluck! ill be watching this as well!

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    nice to see you around mate....................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    I remember you DB, welcome back brother!

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    hey man welcome back... long time no see

thnx for the welcome... first shot an hour ago, a frontload of 1.5ml... no pain so far... we'll see 2moro lol!

almost painlest injection, supertest hits hard WOW. at 450mg/ml, i felt wound up a couple hours later and from previous experience i think my BP is gonna rise a bit very soon... i may back off the supertest to once a week... dunno

~DB~

A bit of a headache, and a bit tired. Only about 48hrs since my 700mg front load, i dont feel so well. Injection sites are ok, a little tender... BP is at 145/95. I may lay off the var for a couple day and see if its my liver yelling at me. Who knows... Again, using Supertest 450 (!!) and BP Var (50mg/ed - 4th day). Any comments are welcome

~DB~

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    start taking your dex now to help with your BP. keeping the excess H2O off will help keep your BP down. also it should take a few wks b4 your RBC should start to raise enough to effect your BP and there isnt a lot you can do except give blood. so my recommendation is to stop the prob b4 it starts.

good points... i never start estro control while bulking before i really need to, however if my BP rises more as more esters start to hit i will def. keep that in mind... next few days will tell. Anyone know, to what degree, taking test raises RBC?

~DB~

Its the var causing headaches. 2 20mg doses are even doing it. Guess i should lower the dose, DHT's are rough on me...

~DB~

split the var into 10mg doses. Better now. I can feel the test hitting already... 3.5 pds up on the scale already, just water. The esters in supertest are :

32 mg per ml of testosterone acetate
    147 mg per ml of testosterone decanoate
    73 mg per ml of testosterone propionate
    73 mg per ml of testosterone phenylpropionate
    125 mg per ml of testosterone cypionate

so im betting this will pick up real fast... Keep ya posted!

~DB~

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Sup man

Will be following your progress DB ...

Merc.

Hey merc, hows it goin. Ill report here for sure,

~DB~

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy View Post
    Hey merc, hows it goin. Ill report here for sure,

~DB~

Merc.

Nose bleed today... Var (or any dht) gets my BP up... even at 10mg every 4 hrs... oh well, maybe ill bump it to the end of my cycle instead... ill see 2moro. Already feel strength, only a little but its tellin me whats coming... fast esters are doin their job.

~J~
    Last edited by Drummerboy; 01-16-2008 at 07:10 PM.

OUCH! last injection of supertest HURTS like someone beat my glute with a bowling ball... just a heads up!

~DB~

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Nose bleed today... Var (or any dht) gets my BP up... even at 10mg every 4 hrs... oh well, maybe ill bump it to the end of my cycle instead... ill see 2moro. Already feel strength, only a little but its tellin me whats coming... fast esters are doin their job.

~J~
    have u tried lisinopril? worked great for me

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    have u tried lisinopril? worked great for me
    No, i havent yet... but i will definitely keep it in mind if this continues.. thnx!

~DB~

Also, ive figured my PCT out... since my longest ester runs out about 3 weeks after my last shot, its perfect cause im gonna do 3 weeks of HCG . So...
    On last injection i will :

Weeks 1-3 - 500iu HCG ED
    Weeks 1-6 - 20mg Nolva ED
    Weeks 1-6 - Clen (whatever dose is working) 2 days on/off
    Weeks ?-? - Arimidex , if needed to dry up etc. its here in case i need it on cycle too.

About the a-dex... I think this is all ill need IF i need any estro control at all while on cycle. I dont think i will, the test dose is not that high, but if i do, its there. I may add it to he nolva after the HCG is done to dry up a little... but not while im on the HCG, as it can negate nolvas effect, and you want nolva to work while on HCG IMHO anyway... if im wrong, let me know!

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Good to see ya got your ducks in a row

High BP is making me lethargic and a bit grumpy. I will look into the ACE drug tie. And, i think the supertest is too saturated and is crystalizing. I will try to dilute it, and i will get the ACE. A close friend got me up to speed on this stuff... and i think he is right, along with Boxa...

~DB~

high blood pressure is the DEVIL.. but so is LOW bp...

give blood. it helped me. on my last cycle my BP was 165/110 give or take 10pt and i would get dizzy if i turned a sharp corner or got up faster than grandpa. but after i gave blood i stood up and felt awesome. its a debatable subject about giving somebody else AAS.
    avg person has-5-6Liters of blood.(most of use are probably above avg.)
    1pint of blood=.47Liters so you could give somebody 1/10th of your juice

not to hijack but HOW did they let u give blood w/ ur BP being that high they rejected me.. 2x!~ ><

yea it is tai... crap it hit me hard... im up too many pounds too fast... a pound a day in water, and it hit hard... thought it was the var,but im told its the test... supertest is strong stuff, make no mistake. Im gonna back it off to once a week for now, and dilute each ml with a ml of primo 100. I have a lump from the last inject, and thats crystalization it think... hopefully it absorbs or ill have to get antibiotics... i think it will, but im gonna be careful with it, ive never had probs before but ive never used such a supersaturated injection too... learned my lesson!! ive never experienced low BP, but what would cause that? cycle? damn im still learning after all these years !! Thnx for chimin in...

~DB~

well say ur on cycle i.e. tren or something and they give u some pretty potent bp meds and u continue taking them after u stop cycle.. it can drop pretty rapidly and can almost feel IDENTICAL too having high bp, all lethargic and shit, and in some cases people will react to this feeling w/o having their BP checked and take even more meds.
    i always keep my lil eletronic BP cuff thingy and take my BP am and pm

they asked about my bp and i said i drank 4cups of coffee.
    how to get low BP- becoming hypovolemic(dehydration or loss of blood)

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    well say ur on cycle i.e. tren or something and they give u some pretty potent bp meds and u continue taking them after u stop cycle.. it can drop pretty rapidly and can almost feel IDENTICAL too having high bp, all lethargic and shit, and in some cases people will react to this feeling w/o having their BP checked and take even more meds.
    i always keep my lil eletronic BP cuff thingy and take my BP am and pm
    yea i have a local drug store that has a cuff right there.. walk in and sit and hit the button, right there in the open. Right now im like 145/95 i think... i will go and check, cause the lethargy is getting too be to much... gonna hit the doc up for some ACE, and def. keep monitoring my BP througout the process... gotta get some antibiotics too just to have on hand in case this last inject gets infected... ouch!!!

~DB~

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    u could add some bb(along with oil if u really wanna cut it) to that test to keep it from crystalizing in the muscle, that would prolly get rid of ur injection pain IMO, i would start by adding 5% BB to it and see how that does
    Last edited by bpm1; 01-18-2008 at 10:33 PM.

that 450 aint no joke. if you mix 11mg T450 w/9mg cottonseed oil you roughly get T250. it will cut the pain a little.

Quote Originally Posted by peteroy01 View Post
    that 450 aint no joke. if you mix 11mg T450 w/9mg cottonseed oil you roughly get T250. it will cut the pain a little.
    for sure... it AINT no joke... its gonna get diluted for sure... i thought maybe they had a formula that would allow a clean injection (they claim this) but i guess im proving it wrong. any more than 3 days pain on an injection and i worry... i will keep you guys posted on how it absorbs by day 3...

~DB~

Quote Originally Posted by bpm1 View Post
    u could add some bb(along with oil if u really wanna cut it) to that test to keep it from crystalizing in the muscle, that would prolly get rid of ur injection pain IMO, i would start by adding 5% BB to it and see how that does
    went and grabbed some bb and cottonseed oil... if the primo 100 cut doesnt work, i will try this next. Thnx!

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    yea it is tai... crap it hit me hard... im up too many pounds too fast... a pound a day in water, and it hit hard... thought it was the var,but im told its the test... supertest is strong stuff, make no mistake. Im gonna back it off to once a week for now, and dilute each ml with a ml of primo 100. I have a lump from the last inject, and thats crystalization it think... hopefully it absorbs or ill have to get antibiotics... i think it will, but im gonna be careful with it, ive never had probs before but ive never used such a supersaturated injection too... learned my lesson!! ive never experienced low BP, but what would cause that? cycle? damn im still learning after all these years !! Thnx for chimin in...

~DB~
    Are you taking the armidex yet? H2O retention is a estrogen side. Yeah, prolly the supertest but it's only been a week or so, right?

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    went and grabbed some bb and cottonseed oil... if the primo 100 cut doesnt work, i will try this next. Thnx!
    yea, if the pain really is coming from the gear crystalizing in the muscle the additional BB should keep it in suspension until ur body absorbs it

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk View Post
    Are you taking the armidex yet? H2O retention is a estrogen side. Yeah, prolly the supertest but it's only been a week or so, right?
    No i havent started the dex yet... im waiting it out for at least 2-3 weeks to see if things level off... feel very good today, BP is 145/90 and had a good 2 hour back workout. Strength is rising very fast now, one week after first shot (!). Im keeping an eye on the BP for now, and getting an ACE on Monday to have just in case... I usually dont cut estro cause my joints really start to hurt when i lift max...

Started some antibiotics 2day just in case my last inject wants to keep getting more sore... Just tried my last inject of 1ml supertest 450 and 1ml primo 100. Warmed it, fresh needle. lets see what happens...

oh yea, bp at rest before workout and coffee was 135/85. not bad!

~DB~

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    Also, ive figured my PCT out... since my longest ester runs out about 3 weeks after my last shot, its perfect cause im gonna do 3 weeks of HCG . So...
    On last injection i will :

Weeks 1-3 - 500iu HCG ED
    Weeks 1-6 - 20mg Nolva ED
    Weeks 1-6 - Clen (whatever dose is working) 2 days on/off
    Weeks ?-? - Arimidex , if needed to dry up etc. its here in case i need it on cycle too.

About the a-dex... I think this is all ill need IF i need any estro control at all while on cycle. I dont think i will, the test dose is not that high, but if i do, its there. I may add it to he nolva after the HCG is done to dry up a little... but not while im on the HCG, as it can negate nolvas effect, and you want nolva to work while on HCG IMHO anyway... if im wrong, let me know!
    i just wanted to comment about the HCG use... i totally agree that that HCG shouldn't be run during the PCT of a cycle, because of it's supression even tho people have had good experiences with it as a good exit stragety, i feel it hinders my recovery even tho others say they have good results with it(anthony roberts PCT), but i am old fashion and feel that i should be used during the later half of the cycle.. on that note i feel that 500ius ED is overkill, although others will say isn't(HCG use in general is a very controversial issue around here)... i use 1000ius/week split into two shots, but im not telling you that you should change it, im just giving you a heads up... i think youve been here long enough to know what works for u and what doesn't... just a suggestion to consider... good luck man!

Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd View Post
    i just wanted to comment about the HCG use... i totally agree that that HCG shouldn't be run during the PCT of a cycle, because of it's supression even tho people have had good experiences with it as a good exit stragety, i feel it hinders my recovery even tho others say they have good results with it(anthony roberts PCT), but i am old fashion and feel that i should be used during the later half of the cycle.. on that note i feel that 500ius ED is overkill, although others will say isn't(HCG use in general is a very controversial issue around here)... i use 1000ius/week split into two shots, but im not telling you that you should change it, im just giving you a heads up... i think youve been here long enough to know what works for u and what doesn't... just a suggestion to consider... good luck man!

Thnx for the input... i dont have much experience with HCG , so ill def. take this into consideration...

~DB~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information