sleazy leaz is offline Junior Member

insight on a few things

just trying to get some advice and insight on some things, maybe people have been in this situation maybe not but any advice ill take in. i had already posted in the diet section but just wanted to see what you guys thought about.

i have finished taking a cycle of sust-250 and it had worked pretty good for me, im getting ready to start my pct, my stats are about 6'1" NOW im 232 was 237 a week ago but already lost 5 pounds which kinda pisses me off, i was at 220ish before i started shooting up. i am going to buy clen tomorrow so that i can start taking it either with my pct or afterwards, my BF% before i started sustanon was around 27% which im not a fatty or nothin, but ive always been a big guy....my BF% now is probably around 18% because ive actually paid attention what ive been eating which i NEVER used to give a crap about. when i start to take clen including proper diet and exercise plus lifting, what kind of cardio do i need to be doing? this guy i talk to thats taken clen many times told me something like this...

walk 1 minute, jog 2 minutes, sprint 1 minute, walk 1 minute, jog 2 minutes, sprint 1 minute, etc. etc.

being that i had completely DESTROYED my knee last year, running is somewhat of an issue for me because it makes my knee buckle but he had told me that if i couldnt do treadmill then i could use an elliptical and it'd work for me the same as a treadmill...but i had also read dedic8ted's threads about his workouts, diet, and cardio...and it seems to have been working and still working for him now.

if anybody could give me any kind of insight that would be greatly appreciated.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by sleazy leaz View Post
    just trying to get some advice and insight on some things, maybe people have been in this situation maybe not but any advice ill take in. i had already posted in the diet section but just wanted to see what you guys thought about.

i have finished taking a cycle of sust-250 and it had worked pretty good for me, im getting ready to start my pct, my stats are about 6'1" NOW im 232 was 237 a week ago but already lost 5 pounds which kinda pisses me off, i was at 220ish before i started shooting up. i am going to buy clen tomorrow so that i can start taking it either with my pct or afterwards, my BF% before i started sustanon was around 27% which im not a fatty or nothin, but ive always been a big guy....my BF% now is probably around 18% because ive actually paid attention what ive been eating which i NEVER used to give a crap about. when i start to take clen including proper diet and exercise plus lifting, what kind of cardio do i need to be doing? this guy i talk to thats taken clen many times told me something like this...

walk 1 minute, jog 2 minutes, sprint 1 minute, walk 1 minute, jog 2 minutes, sprint 1 minute, etc. etc.

being that i had completely DESTROYED my knee last year, running is somewhat of an issue for me because it makes my knee buckle but he had told me that if i couldnt do treadmill then i could use an elliptical and it'd work for me the same as a treadmill...but i had also read dedic8ted's threads about his workouts, diet, and cardio...and it seems to have been working and still working for him now.

if anybody could give me any kind of insight that would be greatly appreciated.
    If by "kind" you mean what particular exercises (i.e. walking, running, biking, jumping rope, taking classes, etc.) the means are a matter of preference. However, one should always seek optimal results, and thus at least consider certain variables. For example weight bearing exercises are more efficient at calorie and fat burning than non-weight bearing ones for the obvious reason, meaning standing will always be superior to sitting. In your case, you’ll need to assess the knee’s durability and choose what’s best, not just for the goal, but also for your body. If low or no impact is an option then employ power walking and or the elliptical machine, combined with some biking or stationary bike riding.

But the matter of most importance is that of intensity. I semi-formerly addressed this issue in the link below:

Fat Burning

Best to you.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

sleazy leaz is offline Junior Member
    thank you.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Take it easy on that knee!
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information