venomm is offline Associate Member

winstrol stanzolol inj

Hello there
    i just got my stanzolol and about to start a cycle with it.just have few questions about it.
    As it is a water based. It separates from the watery injection fluid when the ampule is not shaken for some time. When the ampule is left flat in its ampule box or, for example, stands upright the substance accumulates as a distinctly visible white layer on the lower side of the glass and can only be mixed with the watery fluid if shaken several times or rolled forward and backward
    My question is when to inject it should i shake it to mix it or jus load into a syringe without shaking and mixing?

thanks for reading and replying.hope it make sense

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    shake it and make sure its mixed first.

DesiBoy is offline Associate Member
    Always make sure you shake it before inject it. If it separates it means it's a good one. Most of the fakes do not separate. Good Luck bro.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Shake it 1st.

Should look milky.

venomm is offline Associate Member
    it look milky..so shake and mix it before.thanks guys
    is it safe to change brands while on a cycle..like lets say i start test with different brand and then finish it with a different brand?

i kno this is kinda a thread hijack but atleast it has to do with the topic what if the winny is always looking milky like you shake it and you can tell it get a lil more milky but wither you do or dont its still milky lol if that makes sense. Im not running winny i ran it in my last cycle (which it did work) and thats what it looked like but just want some feedback ?

Thread Information