Theoretically....

Ok, I went to the doc and he said "not gyno," and told me the puffiness and soreness should cease in about a month.

Is this guy putting me at risk by not brandishing some drugs? My nolva doesnt get here for like a week or more, so he was my only hope.

I did 8 days on 5alpha androst, methylandrost, whatev u wanna call it, at 20mg a day. I dropped the cycle 5 days ago.

I'm guessing since it was a short cycle my test production should start limping back in a few days and the estrogen, which i believe is thru the roof right now, should wane soon as well. I THINK that's how it's going with the hormones, but i'm a noob who dont know squat.

Is that accurate or is the theory different? Anyone have a similar experience? I'm wondering if the gyno symptoms are going to get worse or fade.

Ncogneato is offline Associate Member
    If you went to a general pract., he probably doesn't know much about AAS or its side effects. But either way, the only way a doc will give you an AI would be after an indepth blood screen. By the time you take the test and recieve the results, your natural hormone homeostasis should have returned.
    That is why we ALWAYS recommend having everything we need BEFORE starting any cycle.
    Anyway, I wish you luck. Hopefully it is nothing serious and will dissappear soon.
    Last edited by Ncogneato; 01-15-2008 at 08:05 PM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RapaciousShark View Post
    Ok, I went to the doc and he said "not gyno," and told me the puffiness and soreness should cease in about a month.

Is this guy putting me at risk by not brandishing some drugs? My nolva doesnt get here for like a week or more, so he was my only hope.

I did 8 days on 5alpha androst, methylandrost, whatev u wanna call it, at 20mg a day. I dropped the cycle 5 days ago.

I'm guessing since it was a short cycle my test production should start limping back in a few days and the estrogen, which i believe is thru the roof right now, should wane soon as well. I THINK that's how it's going with the hormones, but i'm a noob who dont know squat.

Is that accurate or is the theory different? Anyone have a similar experience? I'm wondering if the gyno symptoms are going to get worse or fade.
    MANY doctors are ignorant to the fact of gyno.

thanks for the best wishes. I'm still not sure if its gyno and tomorrow will be my 6th day off an 8 day oral, so i hope everything'd be leveled out before the symptoms became positive anyway.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    letro

I got no drugs available for at least a week longer, that is, unless I can overnight some letro from the sponsored source. Still gotta wait til i get paid.

What I'm really wondering is at what point can i stop worrying about it getting worse? I mean, when will my hormones start resembling their natural levels?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    letro
    All you need to know about GYNO.

^^^Agreed. Read up on letro for gyno reversal bro. The link I posted will show you almost everything you need to know.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I would take action, who needs a lump to remember your cycle by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    I would take action, who needs a lump to remember your cycle by.
    i like my lumps

i got like 2 for each cycle i ran!

I got letro ordered from the sponsored site, paid 25 bucks express mail. Anyone know what time period that equates to?

when ever he gets around to shipping it i suppose?

nooooo these are my nips they're playin with, my babies. You don't know how much you love sumthin until it gets gyno.

Thread Information