Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    double chicken is offline Associate Member

Major Losses after Deca Cycle

I am 30 years old, 6'4" tall, wt. 204 lbs.
    I have done two cycles of Deca in the last 3 years.
    I see tremendous gains with 200 mg of Deca a week for 10 weeks. Both times I put on 12 -15 lbs and unbelievable gains in strength and look fabulous THEN roughly 3 to 4 months after the cycle I begin to lose about 2 lbs a week and then the strenght goes too. I find myself exactly back where I started but from all the reading I have done it says that Deca is suppose to have the longest lasting effects.
    Will HGC and clomid after the cycle allow me to keep my gains, is it my bodies natural testosterone that is the problem?
    If the answer is yes, how long after the Deca cycle should I use the HGC and clomid?

RBIZZY is offline Member
    did you ever do a pct afterwards?

Quote Originally Posted by double chicken View Post
    I am 30 years old, 6'4" tall, wt. 204 lbs.
    I have done two cycles of Deca in the last 3 years.
    I see tremendous gains with 200 mg of Deca a week for 10 weeks. Both times I put on 12 -15 lbs and unbelievable gains in strength and look fabulous THEN roughly 3 to 4 months after the cycle I begin to lose about 2 lbs a week and then the strenght goes too. I find myself exactly back where I started but from all the reading I have done it says that Deca is suppose to have the longest lasting effects.
    Will HGC and clomid after the cycle allow me to keep my gains, is it my bodies natural testosterone that is the problem?
    If the answer is yes, how long after the Deca cycle should I use the HGC and clomid?
    I think you should have done a bit more research before you started pushing pins. You need to start by researching Post Cycle Therapy bro. (PCT)
    And running Deca alone isn't such a great idea to begin with...

No I did not do a PCT. What would you recomment?

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    I think you should have done a bit more research before you started pushing pins. You need to start by researching Post Cycle Therapy bro. (PCT)
    And running Deca alone isn't such a great idea to begin with...
    From what i have read deca had the least side effects with the most long lasting gains. Do you say it is not a good idea to begin with because I am not optimizing by stacking or is there something else i am missing?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    From what i have read deca had the least side effects with the most long lasting gains. Do you say it is not a good idea to begin with because I am not optimizing by stacking or is there something else i am missing?
    deca (nor groups in general) cause complete suppression of ones endogenous test while not being a suitable androgen for proper physiological functions. thus it is an idiotic choice to run alone.

I'm not trying to flame ya man. A lot of people make the same mistakes, I did it too with EQ. I could outline what I would do, or give you the answers that you're looking for, but if I think you sound like someone who's going to keep his feet in the AAS world for a while, in which case I would suggest READING as much as you can about the hormones that you want (plan) to use/have used, and how they affect your body, HPTA, and how to effeciently recover from a cycle and keep your hard earned gains. That's how you're going to learn the most and REMEMBER it, bu reading it and teaching yourself from what others have shown here. It's obvious that you didn't do any (or much at least) research, and that's somewhat typical. Again, I'm not trying to flame on ya, all I'm saying is there are a lot of people on here who won't even give advice to people who haven't read anything. There's SO much info on here man, you can find ANY info that you're looking for if you just search it.

basshead69 is offline Associate Member
    Damn bro you need to do a lot more research before you even think about doing another cycle you should never run Deca alone it should be stacked with test or it is a waste. PCT is the most important thing along with a good diet for keeping your gains. Deca along will shut you down hard and it also give you Deca dick if your not running it with test. I am just finishing a Test E Deca cycle and I have gained 33 pounds and my strenth is through the roof. If you going to run another cycle with Deca it should look like this.

Week 1-12 Test E or Cyp 500mg Inject every 3.5 Days
    Week 1-10 Deca 400mg
    PCT Anthony Roberts IMO is the best

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    deca (nor groups in general) cause complete suppression of ones endogenous test while not being a suitable androgen for proper physiological functions. thus it is an idiotic choice to run alone.
    What would be good to stack it with that has the least amount of side effects?

What would be good to stack it with that has the least amount of side effects?
    I agree with Basshead. But MAKE SURE you research PCT, ok? Learn it and use it bro, or you'll be back here after your next cycle asking the same question... "what happened to all my gains?!?!?"

I'm not trying to flame ya man. A lot of people make the same mistakes, I did it too with EQ. I could outline what I would do, or give you the answers that you're looking for, but if I think you sound like someone who's going to keep his feet in the AAS world for a while, in which case I would suggest READING as much as you can about the hormones that you want (plan) to use/have used, and how they affect your body, HPTA, and how to effeciently recover from a cycle and keep your hard earned gains. That's how you're going to learn the most and REMEMBER it, bu reading it and teaching yourself from what others have shown here. It's obvious that you didn't do any (or much at least) research, and that's somewhat typical. Again, I'm not trying to flame on ya, all I'm saying is there are a lot of people on here who won't even give advice to people who haven't read anything. There's SO much info on here man, you can find ANY info that you're looking for if you just search it.
    I agree with you. i thought i had done alot of reading, i have read up on every steroid profile i could find but i guess that wasnt enough.

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    if you want to run deca again i would use a hrt doase of test (250mgs )

i know people who go with cycles like this

deca @ 600-800mgs every week 12-14 weeks

test (hrt) 250-350 mgs every week 15 weeks

I agree with Basshead. But MAKE SURE you research PCT, ok? Learn it and use it bro, or you'll be back here after your next cycle asking the same question... "what happened to all my gains?!?!?"
    I dont want to put on 30lbs cause i dont want it to be that obvious. I would prefer 10 - 15 lbs that i can keep.

You need to run a simple test cycle use either Test E or Cyp if you want to throw in the deca run it like I showed you in my last post. You can even throw in some D-Bols in there for the first 4 weeks to get a kick start and see some huge gains. But make sure before you start this cycle you learn everything you need to know about PCT and make sure you have all your PCT gear on hand before you start your next cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by basshead69 View Post
    You need to run a simple test cycle use either Test E or Cyp if you want to throw in the deca run it like I showed you in my last post. You can even throw in some D-Bols in there for the first 4 weeks to get a kick start and see some huge gains. But make sure before you start this cycle you learn everything you need to know about PCT and make sure you have all your PCT gear on hand before you start your next cycle.
    Thanks basshead!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    try something like this

1-12 250mg/wk of test e
    1-11 400mg/wk of deca
    start PCT 14 days after last shot of test..I suggest using aromasin and nolva for PCT..if you want to use HCG ..use it during cycle at 500ius once a week

Im with Tai, I dont like running large amounts of test

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I'm gonna say your biggest problem is diet though if you are losing so much weight. If you are eating enough, your body won't be hungry for your muscles.

I dont want to put on 30lbs cause i dont want it to be that obvious. I would prefer 10 - 15 lbs that i can keep.
    Bro your diet and training regiment are going to dictate your gains, ok? You can "CUT or BULK" on the same hormones, ok? Educate yourself before you begin. And if 10-15 "keepable" #'s is your goal, I'd probably go without the Dbol .

E-Roids is offline New Member
    Bro, reseach is the KEY! You had gains but i guarantee you it was all H2O' ...
    I would run Deca w/ Test at a minimum of 12 weeks to see very good results ... Then again, do you know the difference between Deca and EQ, if not you have alot to learn bro ...

E

6'4'' 200 lbs
    you can get a lot more natural with diet
    10 or 15 pounds...no need to even involve gear

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    6'4'' 200 lbs
    I had been lifting hard for 6 years before trying gear. My goal was to get my bench to 300 # max which I can Proudly say I did naturally. But I was still the skinniest guy you have ever seen in your life. I tried a couple of different things such as H.I.T. In which I got a little bit stronger but the majority of the weight i put on was all in my gut. I just have poor genes for putting on size. I would be extremely happy if I could put on 15 #s in a cycle and then just maintain it!

post your diet

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    try something like this

1-12 250mg/wk of test e
    1-11 400mg/wk of deca
    start PCT 14 days after last shot of test..I suggest using aromasin and nolva for PCT..if you want to use HCG ..use it during cycle at 500ius once a week

Im with Tai, I dont like running large amounts of test
    Unfortunately I can only get my hands on HCG and Clomid.
    at 500ius a week, how many weeks should i continue after the cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    6'4'' 200 lbs
    Breakfast: 6 scrambled eggs with cheese, piece of peanut butter toast.
    mid morning: protein bar
    Lunch: Double chicken burrito Bowl from Chipoltes (friggin deilicous)
    afternoon: protein shake
    Dinner: 2 grilled chicken breasts and a can of vegetables

that diet is no where near ample or addaquate for a lifter of ANY size imo unless ur an ethiopian
    protein bar? protein shake?
    wheres the proper carbs and good fats plus fiber?

That diet is compleate shit man thats why your not gaining weight go to the diet forum and read up on a bulking diet. Your way way of on your diet.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    diet needs alot of work..head over to the diet section and start reading..Chipolte is good, but you shouldnt eat it everyday..maybe as a cheat meal..diet section..

you can get clomid, aromasin and other PCT items by clicking on the flashing banner in the upper right corner

I meant way way off I'm telling you bro all your problems stem from that diet I'm not trying to flame you but that diet suck fat dick

BEAMERMAN is offline Junior Member
    6ft4in 200 pounds really

Quote Originally Posted by BEAMERMAN View Post
    6ft4in 200 pounds really
    yes, dude, yes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	good.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	13.4 KB 
ID:	87327

at 208 #s

hella lean.
    torso looks fairly developed but w/o leg pics its really hard to asses ones overall potential

After no PCT.
    very bad. I want to get back to previous picture and just maintain it. I dont think that is asking alot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Major Losses after Deca Cycle-bad.jpg  

you need to really start playing around and tweaking ur diet.. gurantee you that is the best thing u can do to attain your previous physique

hella lean.
    torso looks fairly developed but w/o leg pics its really hard to asses ones overall potential
    That was before I lost my gains. now I look horrible.
    Ps. my legs are like 2x4's. They are what really make me 6'4" in height, my torso is not that long.

you need to really start playing around and tweaking ur diet.. gurantee you that is the best thing u can do to attain your previous physique
    My previous physique all I did was take deca and eat chicken, which i realize after the 4 hours for reading I just did on this site, was very stupid.

Yep. for now I think I'd just pin the Chickens with the Deca only cycles and eat them until you have your diet on point man. Then go after a nice Test/Deca cycle after you're fully committed

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    LOL double chicken is built identical to me.. Im 6'3" 210... FROM EXPERIENCE - DIET man

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    I started out around 150ish.. maybe 160.. and got where I am with AAS and PCTs.. but the most important thing is I could be here with proper diet and grow better later with gear..

Quote Originally Posted by duramaxedge View Post
    I started out around 150ish.. maybe 160.. and got where I am with AAS and PCTs.. but the most important thing is I could be here with proper diet and grow better later with gear..
    do you have any pics?
    what is your current diet?
    what gear cycle worked best for you?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information