Thread: weight loss

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    xxxJUICExxx is offline Junior Member

weight loss

ok heres the deal......i need to drop approximately 25-35 pounds of fat like within 3-4 months....yah i need to....!!!! thats what i look like now, i have alot of muscle and i dont look to bad, but i do have alot of fat and my stomach is flabby...just around my stomach i need to drop like 15 pounds, and all around my body including face/back/legs ide say there is about 10 pounds of touch-up also that is needed....now i know my cardio and diet are imperative and probably more important than what i take, but i need to take something to increase weightloss....anyway long story short, there is side of that wants to do like over the counter weight loss crap like cyllaris or maybe lipozene, but i think im ready for something harder and more efficient. I was thinking wynstrol. I guess my 1st question is what would u guys suggest , do the OTC products or gear...? and my 2nd question is , is wynstrol alrite 2 do just by itself...? im by the way like 5'11-1/2 about 265 lbs.....22 years old bf i dunno ide say probably around 20%

*if my questions or thought seeem a little "rookie" for you guys, do me a favor and address them lightly , cuz ive read quite a bit about steroids and ive been around the gym long enough, but now that its regarding my body im a little more careful...

thanx alot in advance fellas
    Last edited by xxxJUICExxx; 01-08-2007 at 04:45 AM.

Thread Information