Elusive is offline Associate Member

Will it hurt my gains???

Just started a cycle of sust 325. 750 mg/wk for 12 weeks. Will adding .50 mg of arimidex eod hurt my gains?

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    well everyones different - make a judgment on if estro has hit u hard b4 and at what doses u were running then - if u had probs or signs of probs b4, 0.5mg of arimidex eod aint ganna hurt gains..

Yeah I developed a small case of gyno last cycle (sust only 750/wk) and had some acne on the shoulders. But those sides really didnt show till after the cycle was over cause i did no pct. I thought adding the adex this cycle would reduce those sides.

Chuck_R is offline Member
    shifty is right. It's a judgement call. If you had no gyno signs or bad water retention during cycle last time then you'll probably be ok this time. SO don't take arimidex unless you start noticing signs of gyno. You need some estrogen to make gains.

Yours signs didn't start untill after cycle because you didn't have proper pct. Make sure you have all pct b4 starting cycle and don't take any AI estro inhibitor unless you have gyno signs untill pct.

Yeah I have all the pct gear I need. Im going to hold off on the a-dex durng cycle unless I develop the sides. Thanks for the input.

Thread Information