Thread: injection pain?

Blooddraine is offline Associate Member

injection pain?

Guys is deca known to cause pain at injection site? Say 1cc of it in glute? Could it actually help relieve some of the pain from test injections (suspension or prop)?? Any input is helpful thx guys!!

bump for replies

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    bump 7 minutes after post? not impatient, are you? lol
    anywho, everyone is different, but for me the pain is about the same regardless of the compound, the only exception was supertest 450, that stuff is brutal.

ya just a little impatient haha... okay fair enough. I ran a suspension cycle for bout a month had to cut it short... but the injections were BRUTAL!! Don't want to go for suspension again, so I am thinking if I cant get test e or c imma have to run prop... will prop be at least a lil less painful? Also thinking bout running it with tren or deca .. deca for joints, but if I can get tren then Im going to run that... I guess what I am asking is, will I be able to sit on my ass after injection? lolll

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    prop pain seems to be somewhat legendary, I've always heard how bad it was, but for me I can't tell the difference between prop, sust, test e, test cyp, or deca , none of them seem any worse or better to me. I like to inject very slowly, and no matter what I'm using occasionally a shot just hurts a hell of a lot more the next day or so than typical, but normally I experience no difference in pain dependent on the compound I'm using.

djcj2002 is offline Associate Member
    Deca has always been an easy one for me. Never any pain. The only thing I ever had trouble with was injectable winny, but after about 2 weeks, that didn't bother me either. But I always looked forward to my test and deca injections. I do agree with above: INJECT SLOWLY.

interesting... okay well I guess I'm gonna just try it out... worst case I'll ice/heat the injection sites and hope for the best... thx man

djcj2002 is offline Associate Member
    Also, I usually roll the syringe in my hand for a few secs to heat up the gear a little. Seems to help me a pretty good bit.

o ok koo ill do that also

Thread Information