tsbts is offline New Member

winstrol/stonozol questions

i ve recently bought winstrol /stonozol in thailand from a friend whos been using it with great results. my question is does anyone use it too and how much do u think the dosage is best utilised? currently my friend told me injection of 50g per week is enough and 50g tablets every other day is good too. Any advise guys ? any help would be appreciated, i am from Malaysia thanx guys what a great thread for newbies.....

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i hope you mean 50mg..common dose for winstrol is 50mg/day..what are your stats, cycle experience, goals, etc??

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    your first post bro...welcome...but please what longhorn said...stats? and experience if any...

sorry guys its actually 50mg my stats are 6 ft/ 161lbs/ 34 yo this is my 1st try on winstrol after my off cycle of 8 weeks from dianobol. u guys r awesome!

my goals would be to have quality gains instead of bulking up as i just need to cut while gaining a considerable amount of muscle gain. does that make sense?

Valac is offline Member
    id just bullk like shit, at 6ft 161 pounds i cant imagine u'd b very solid/fat so id bulk up to like 200 while just doin some cardio to keep some fat off than cut up

mattosteel is offline Junior Member
    at that weight the only thing you need to buy are some double cheeseburgers at mcdonalds, if those exist out there. a cutting steroid like winni is not for you at 161 and 6'. But judging aside, take 50mgs at least every other day (eod) or every day works better for me.

im asian so i m smaller framed than most caucasian so that weight with my height is probably justified but i hear ya guys! so i will eat more good proteins instead of cheese burgers hehe and up my intake of good carbs too. altho i seem underweight i still have fats around my midsection so i shd also increase my HIT cardio i prefer to be lean than big. Anyways thanx for all the input i truly appreciate it. i will try 50mg every other day like mattosteel suggested...guys u rock!

fugazy is offline Junior Member
    50mg ed or 100mg eod. 50 mg eod imo isnt enough

common dose is 50-100mg ed

ed (every day)

eod (every other day)

thanx fugazy.....damm i wish i have pecs like yours whats yr routine like? if u dont mind sharing? hehe

btw mattosteel...we have the tallest twin towers in the world of course we have mcdonalds and along with the rest of the junk..sorry fast food restaurants that USA has to offer.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tsbts View Post
    my goals would be to have quality gains instead of bulking up as i just need to cut while gaining a considerable amount of muscle gain. does that make sense?
    You will realize that is not possible, specially with winstrol .

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry. Double post.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva View Post
    You will realize that is not possible, specially with winstrol.
    Very true. Pick one goal at a time and stick to it.

Getting 'ripped' (hate using that word, but im guessing this is what the goal is in your head) doesnt happen with one simple cycle... especially just on a course of winny.

Far more research needed my friend.

u got a point there, do u think i should also include deca or d-bol( this are the only 2 available in my country right now) to my cycle? maybe 400mg per week? guys any suggestions wd be really appreciated.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you realize your post is an oxymoron? It doesnt make any sense..besides winny will not get you what you want..do not think of steroids as some magical pill..a proper diet will help you get to you goals way faster than a crappy diet and steroids..how many calories do you eat daily? how many calories come from protein/fat/carbs? These are things you need to monitor for awhile to understand what you are eating and how the macros affect your body..go to the diet forum and start reading..stop thinking about steroids until you learn how to eat

doublefister is offline Associate Member
    im asian so i m smaller framed than most caucasian so that weight with my height is probably justified but i hear ya guys! so i will eat more good proteins instead of cheese burgers hehe and up my intake of good carbs too. altho i seem underweight i still have fats around my midsection so i shd also increase my HIT cardio i prefer to be lean than big. Anyways thanx for all the input i truly appreciate it. i will try 50mg every other day like mattosteel suggested...guys u rock!

Being asian doesnt justify your height with your weight it only justifies that your diet is off because of your asian diet and upbringing.

I am also asian and I started coming to these boards weighed in at around 160lbs. Im 5'10 and I weigh 185lbs right now and I plan on going for another 10lbs at least this year. I actually gained my first 20lbs within 6months just by diet alone.

So Im sure you're not eating over 4000 calories a day and still not gaining weight. At your height you should be 200lbs to be decent looking at thats with a reasonable bf%.

Try some good weight gainers which is what I did to fit into your diet. Find something low in fat and sugar. I took Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex Gainer which is 600 calories. Strawberry Cream is the best and I still use it now when I first get up and sometimes before my workouts.

Eating cheeseburgers all day would be help you gain weight but keep in mind for many people, burning fat is alot harder to do then gaining muscle so watch the weight that you are gaining and try to keep it quality mass.

celticd is offline Associate Member
    u need to do alot of research
    there are many compounds that when stacked together have a tremendous affect on youre physical apperance
    nothing happens over nite so be prepared to work hard to get the results u wish for,altough AAS will help you obtain these results over a period of time.
    how long? depends on you
    get the diet in check 1st

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by mattosteel View Post
    at that weight the only thing you need to buy are some double cheeseburgers at mcdonalds, if those exist out there. a cutting steroid like winni is not for you at 161 and 6'. But judging aside, take 50mgs at least every other day (eod) or every day works better for me.
    barring the fact that he is too small/underweight in my eyes to be on gear at thje moment 50mg of oral tabs eod just does not cut the mustard as they say......
    50mg orally ed is needed..........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Thread Information