Thread: deca and sust?

adws8 is offline New Member

deca and sust?

how much weight can i expect to gain from a cyle of both those.. would I see results fast? and would the results stay if I work at it and eat right

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by adws8 View Post
    how much weight can i expect to gain from a cyle of both those.. would I see results fast? and would the results stay if I work at it and eat right
    nobody can answer this question. giving your current cycle experience, stats, and proposed PCT can help us give a rough estimate.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    if your an ethiopian you will probably gain 40-50lbs and keep maybe 1/5th of it
    asking a question of such vagueness indicates you have much research to do w/ aas before you start using it.

go read up in the diet forum, educational forums, and profile sections, then come back here and compose a deceant cycle

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    if your an ethiopian you will probably gain 40-50lbs and keep maybe 1/5th of it
    asking a question of such vagueness indicates you have much research to do w/ aas before you start using it.

go read up in the diet forum, educational forums, and profile sections, then come back here and compose a deceant cycle
    Hey what r u talking about, I used to lift with Mr. Ethiopia and dude was JACKED.. lol

fdrx7man is offline Member
    pure vein i bet too!! lol get it vein lol i crack myself up!! ha ha ha

you will gain 35.2 pounds and when you take your last shot and grab that potato chip you will keep every ounce of weight you gained however you will look absolutly different then when you were poking youself in the arse..

figure that one out...

its called potato chip couch PCT its the bomb diggity!!

Quote Originally Posted by fdrx7man View Post
    you will gain 35.2 pounds and when you take your last shot and grab that potato chip you will keep every ounce of weight you gained however you will look absolutly different then when you were poking youself in the arse..

figure that one out...

its called potato chip couch PCT its the bomb diggity!!
    LMFAO bro I just pissed myself. hahahaa.... Actually I read somewhere its around 35.2343 pounds and PCT is buffalo ranch doritos and pork rhinds

bro I asked u this before but what the fuyk is that shit in ur avatar?!? is that what happens when u knock ur GF up with too much test in ur system?!?

See results fast? are you kidding me as soon as you take the needle out of your arse you'll look like Arnold (in his prime, naturally). Now thats what i call a fast acting ester.

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust80 View Post
    LMFAO bro I just pissed myself. hahahaa.... Actually I read somewhere its around 35.2343 pounds and PCT is buffalo ranch doritos and pork rhinds

bro I asked u this before but what the fuyk is that shit in ur avatar?!? is that what happens when u knock ur GF up with too much test in ur system?!?
    Damnit your right the Buffalo Ranch Doritos and pork rhinds PCT is freak good too.. but sadly I only have walmart brand orginal chips at hand I hope Gyno doesnt pop up! Ill have to squash it with Mt Dew..

my Avitar lol havent you ever seen the national enquirer or news those cheap tabloids that always have someone is an alien, or warewolf found somewhere, or the end is near etc.. Batboy used to be a popular thing they used a long time ago. I seen the pic once and saved it and figuerd why not use him as a avitar lol..

OHH NO my friend chicken anti E just tan out someone give me the number to KFC PRONTO!!

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust80 View Post
    See results fast? are you kidding me as soon as you take the needle out of your arse you'll look like Arnold (in his prime, naturally). Now thats what i call a fast acting ester.

actually dude its called testosterone arnold, made just because of him,

they also make test lou
    test franco
    test coleman
    test yates etc..

dude anyone can be huge now a days!

LOL Okay yeah I thought that kid looked familiar... funny bro..

another funny avy is someone, i forgot their name, but they got this jacked up dog that looks like hes been fed test his whole life... u know who im talking about, its like a greyish looking dog heheh really funny.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    depends on many factors,,,goals,,genetics,,,also how you eat and train.

Thread Information