Thread: Deca And Test

SBW
    SBW is offline New Member

Deca And Test

Hi there just wondering how much Deca a week should b run in a first cycle..Test is being run at 1000mg a week is 400mg of deca plenty??

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    stats????? age weight lifting diet pct knowlage??????????

SBW
    5years lifting 209lb 5ft 10..19years of age..HCG and tamaxofin on hand planing to run test prop 2 weeks longer then deca ..just wondering if 400mg is enough

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    19, sorry no help here.

hey whats up man if this is your first cycle you dont need that much test should be no higher than 500mgs wk

SBW
    well im running 500mg of prop a week and 500mg of cyp n it sonly week 2 so cyp obviously aint doing anything cause its long ester..i was gunna cut the prop out once the cyp kicked in and then run it at about 600mg a week on cyp..im looking to add deca 2 the mix..im not getting that much from prop..

500mgs of prop i personally think is overkill for a kick start you can get away with an hrt dose and keep running it till about wk 4 then drop the prop kinda like this
    Test Prop 250mg- 300mg wks 1-4 or 5
    Test C 500mgs wks 1-12
    If you got good gear trust me its gonna kick in also hope your getting a good diet and training harder than you normally do has to be intense workout's. Not doing one set then talking to some buddies then another then some more talking NO it has to be one set after another 2 min break hit it again. Just giving some advice cuz im young aswell and know it's easy to get get off track lol. Ok about the deca you shouldnt use deca first cycle you wanna see how you react to the test alone plus if you were gonna use deca it should have been started in the first wk deca takes a while to kick in. Give it sometime remember it aint magic drugs were injecting if you got good gear, diets good and training hard your gonna get good gains.
    Also wanted to add thata you dont need 600mgs wk of test for first cycle 500mg is plentiful.
    Last edited by juicenchris2989; 01-27-2008 at 08:07 AM.

SBW
    Alrighty thanks for that i have been lead to believe that i should b feeling the effects of prop already..i had put on 3kgs but thats prob body fat as i have increased my calories majorly..i feel a better pump but my strength hasnt incrased that much..i dont train for strength though as im a personal trainer i go for controlled motion 3:3 tempo rather then just throwing it up..

well you should feel a lil bit of strength I myself am using prop and today is one full wk feel a lil bit not a whole lot but ya just give it another wk or so should be feeling something soon

SBW
    alright thanks mate..noticed more vascularity in last 2 days but havent trained havin 2 days pff..is that an effect?mayb its kicking in properly!

Primalinstinct is offline Associate Member

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by SBW View Post
    Alrighty thanks for that i have been lead to believe that i should b feeling the effects of prop already..i had put on 3kgs but thats prob body fat as i have increased my calories majorly..i feel a better pump but my strength hasnt incrased that much..i dont train for strength though as im a personal trainer i go for controlled motion 3:3 tempo rather then just throwing it up..
    You don't 'feel' anything on test.

Sheech.

You're too young to be using, anyway.

Good luck with your dick and libido the rest of your life. I hope it is worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Primalinstinct View Post
    You don't 'feel' anything on test.

Sheech.

You're too young to be using, anyway.

Good luck with your dick and libido the rest of your life. I hope it is worth it.
    I think you do "Feel" something on test... I do at least...

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Wow, way too young to be using steroids . And now you want to add another compound into the mix, good luck. You're going to need it. I don't reccommend what you're doing but you since you've already started, don't add Deca into what your taking, just continue with the Cyp., and PCT.
    CR

Yeah you may stunt your growth, then everyone's gonna go around sayin "Hows the weather down there?!" and that wont b fun.

Thread Information