woahpal is offline New Member

website/links SCAMMERS WELCOME!

Hey there everyone, I am new to this board but not new to boards in general. I have been a member on other boards for some time. With that, scammers, you all can f... off, I do not need or want your PM's, emails, solicitations etc... I am in need though of a user id and password to access the links "special" content sections on websites such as anabolics.com or any others. If you can help a bro out it would be appreciated. Thanks in advance from a new board member
    woahpal

CYCLEON Guest
    you mean to say that you are looking for passwords to get into anabolic sites that normally require payment?

hmmmmm........... next thing you know, people will be looking for an elite "platinum" hack.

ptbyjason Guest
    Why would any of us pay for access to a website when we all the info you could ever need here for free???

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by ptbyjason
    Why would any of us pay for access to a website when we all the info you could ever need here for free???
    Good question.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    go to: www.yellowbeard.com from there go to pirate links. This will take you into pass code sites...Just look for a site that you can request a hack.
    These sites are good for any kind of passwords (not just the XXX sites)

Thread Information