Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    samsaige is offline Junior Member

aromasin and nolva?

I am on my test cyp cycle of 400 mg a week, i am on week 3 going on to week 4.

i have some bloating, i was gonna take aromasin , since i do not have arimadex.

but, also, my nipples itch a bit, not alot but there is some itching, i am going to wait a couple days and see if its from my new soap or if its from the cyp.

i was wondering if taking the aromasin to help the bloat would also help with the itching?

i can take nolva, but i was trying not to put so much stuff into my body if possible. can i not take the nolva and just take the aromasin to try to deal with both issues?

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by samsaige View Post
    I am on my test cyp cycle of 400 mg a week, i am on week 3 going on to week 4.

i have some bloating, i was gonna take aromasin , since i do not have arimadex.

but, also, my nipples itch a bit, not alot but there is some itching, i am going to wait a couple days and see if its from my new soap or if its from the cyp.

i was wondering if taking the aromasin to help the bloat would also help with the itching?

i can take nolva, but i was trying not to put so much stuff into my body if possible. can i not take the nolva and just take the aromasin to try to deal with both issues?
    Either one will work to control your bloating/itching. I would do the aromasin at low dosages to see if it helps.

samsaige is offline Junior Member
    what dosage would you recommend?

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Did you frontload?
    Here is some aromasin info.
    Anabolic Review Profile: Aromasin (Exemestane)

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Start at 10mg and work up if needed.

Thread Information