Thread: Libido on Test

steropower is offline Associate Member

Libido on Test

I read about high libido when on Test.I have never noticed anything even when doing 2g/w.

Could this be a placebo for those feeling horny while on Test?

Actually AS never affect my libido at all.Maybe because i take Nolva always in cycles?

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Could be prolactin .. steroids decrese t-3 which inturn increses prolactin .. Which can kill your sex drive.. Also too high ( or too low), of a estrogen level can also effect sex drive ..

Do you see good gains on your cycles ?

Merc.

How can you deal with prolactin?
    And is there a way to get it checked out?

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by New2Anabolic View Post
    How can you deal with prolactin?
    And is there a way to get it checked out?

You have to have blood work to get it checked..

Caber or bromo reduces prolactin..

Also check this study out .. It is about ginkgo biloba lowering prolactin...

Ginkgo biloba lowers prolactin ...

Horm Behav. 2007 Oct 10; [Epub ahead of print] LinksGinkgo biloba extract enhances male copulatory behavior and reduces serumprolactin levels in rats. Yeh KY, Pu HF, Kaphle K, Lin SF, Wu LS, Lin JH, Tsai YF.Department of Physiology, College of Medicine, National Taiwan University,Taipei, Taiwan, ROC.The aim of this study was to investigate the effects of Ginkgo bilobaextract (EGb 761) on male copulatory behavior in rats. EGb 761 (1 mg/ml)induced significant production of testosterone (T) in rat Leydig cells invitro. Its effects on sexual behavior were then tested in Long-Evans malerats after 7, 14, 21, or 28 days of oral gavage of vehicle (distilledwater) or EGb 761 at doses of 10, 50, or 100 mg/kg. Administration of 50mg/kg of EGb 761 for 28 days and of 100 mg/kg for 14 or 21 dayssignificantly increased intromission frequency compared to controls on thesame day. An increase in ejaculation frequency was seen after treatmentwith 50 mg/kg of EGb 761 for 14, 21, or 28 days when compared to eitherthe control group on the same day or the same group on day 0. A reductionin ejaculation latency was only seen after administration of 50 mg/kg ofEGb 761 for 14 days compared to the vehicle-treated group. After treatmentfor 28 days, no significant difference was seen in mount latency,intromission latency, serum T levels, reproductive organ weight, spermnumber, or levels of the metabolite of dopamine, 3,4-dihydroxyphenylaceticacid in the brain with any dose of EGb 761, but significantly reducedserum prolactin levels and increased dopamine levels in the medialpreoptic area and arcuate nucleus were seen at the dose of 50 mg/kg. Thesefindings show that EGb 761 (especially at the dose of 50 mg/kg) enhancesthe copulatory behavior of male rats and suggest that the dopaminergicsystem, which regulates prolactin secretion, may be involved in thefacilitatory effect of EGb 761.PMID: 18001735 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]

Merc.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you don't have access to blood work, therefore you will be unaware of your prolactin levels, should you just taker caber throughout your cycle?

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    bump

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by steropower View Post
    I read about high libido when on Test.I have never noticed anything even when doing 2g/w.

Could this be a placebo for those feeling horny while on Test?

Actually AS never affect my libido at all.Maybe because i take Nolva always in cycles?
    On 2G! U didnt notice a increased sexdrive. No its not a placebo effect at all, its a fact that test increases ur sexdrive. Think back2when u started puberty and you got a hard on from looking at a hour glass. The 2 go hand in hand. Iv done 1 cycle with no PCT and didnt get a hard on4about a month n was depressed as hell. im on a cycle with a lil less then a 1G of test a wk and i cant stop being horny

meathead320 is offline Member
    I think there is such a thing a too much.

For whatever reason, when you go over that amount, other things like prolactin, E2, etc.. get out of place.

There is sort of an optimal amount.

I know guys who are pulling the pud constantly when cruzing at 200mg EW, but when they cycle up to 500mg+, the drive goes down, even though they are getting gains in the gym.

When you think about it, 500mg and up, will put about 99.9% of guys way over any physiological amount. We are talking 2500 ng/dl +.

When guys are around 150-200mg EW, they tend to be just a little under 2000 ng/dl, from 1200-1700, give or take, but those levels are still physiological, jut the top end, and so predictably, they are a walking hard-on.

Even then there is a chance that prolactin or estradiol will get out of hand, but the chances are lower.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    when i go up to 1g plus i always get libido issues from too much estrogen.

honestly LOWER doses always make my libido insatiable.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    when i go up to 1g plus i always get libido issues from too much estrogen.

honestly LOWER doses always make my libido insatiable.
    I didnt know how2use lower doses.

Thread Information