tbjake34 is offline Senior Member

Need Help Asap!!!!

So I am on a tbol cycle right now just started about 2wks ago. Today my heart was pounding and im having teribble chest pain... And the worst of all my piss is brown... Whats going on here!!!

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    what else are you taking along with this cycle....brown piss doesnt sound healthy ...i would halt administering until you find out whats causing this....

Nothing its tbol only... I think my kidneys are failing.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    How much water are you drinking per day?, if it's not at least a gallon a day, then it's too little.

I am not getting a gallon... Maybe about 3/4 of a gallon.

Any one else think they might know whats going on?? I already stopped my cycle.. Should I go see a doc?

Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34 View Post
    Any one else think they might know whats going on?? I already stopped my cycle.. Should I go see a doc?
    yeah see a doc man, I doubt another 1/4 gallon of water is going to remedy all your problems. lol
    id say milk thisle but it sounds a bit past herbal therapys at this point...

Anyone expirence this before?

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    my urine darkens pretty damn quick on Tren .. thats a normal side.. Bro.. If your heart rate is increased dont risk.. Chest pain is NOT something to mess with..

Quote Originally Posted by duramaxedge View Post
    my urine darkens pretty damn quick on Tren.. thats a normal side.. Bro.. If your heart rate is increased dont risk.. Chest pain is NOT something to mess with..
    I hear ya on that one.. I have had a hard time eating these past few days cause it hurts so bad to swollow... I dont think i am going to cycle for a while i think my body needs some time off.

Okay I have some good news... I just took a piss and it was normal no browish tint.. Do u think I could just be really dehydrated?

Longball is offline Associate Member
    you would know better then us, but without seeing, and I don't want to, anything its hard to tell

MindBomb is offline Member
    Okay I have some good news... I just took a piss and it was normal no browish tint.. Do u think I could just be really dehydrated?
    Still need to check with doc. What you went through was not normal.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    I hear ya on that one.. I have had a hard time eating these past few days cause it hurts so bad to swollow... I dont think i am going to cycle for a while i think my body needs some time off.

That would be a very wise choice if I remember correctly you are only 19 or 20 and I think this is your third or fourth cycle in the last year....As I have said before these drugs can and will cause irreparable damages if not taken properly (or even death in some cases)....

As always not trying to talk down to you just trying to look out for you....

I would suggest at the very least you go and check you BP immediately and most certainly stop this cycle NOW....

Good luck dude let us know how things workout....

Hey guys I have some great news. I found out why I am having chest pain.. I have been on a drug called dyoxcycylin for acne, I had a reaction to it and that was what was causing the pain in the chest and the dark urine... Should I still continue the cycle??

hobbs9963 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HORSE View Post
    That would be a very wise choice if I remember correctly you are only 19 or 20 and I think this is your third or fourth cycle in the last year....As I have said before these drugs can and will cause irreparable damages if not taken properly (or even death in some cases)....

As always not trying to talk down to you just trying to look out for you....

I would suggest at the very least you go and check you BP immediately and most certainly stop this cycle NOW....

Good luck dude let us know how things workout....
    If this is true i would reconsider even if you are right about the meds.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    So I am on a tbol cycle right now just started about 2wks ago. Today my heart was pounding and im having teribble chest pain... And the worst of all my piss is brown... Whats going on here!!!
    have you checked your BP? also sounds like your not getting enough fluids and are dehydrated,

Thread Information