Nstart is offline Associate Member

Random intervals of shortness of breath and heart racing

I'm almost done with my cycle but I was always curious about this, but never asked.

Randomly my heart races a little. In a way where it increases in the number of beats for about 3-5 seconds. I also from time to time have a slight shortness of breath for 1-2 seconds even when I am sitting in a chair watching TV or surfing the internet. It's like someone quickly knocks the wind out of me, but the recovery is quick and painless.

I am on sust 250, taking 750mg a week but I am reducing dosage per week as I end this cycle. I am now only doing 350mg a week and will reduce the dosage to about 150mg a week before completely stopping.

Blood pressure is 125-130/60-65. My typical blood pressure is 110/50.
    Heart rate is 80-85bpm. My heart rate before the cycle was low 50s.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Not trying to alarm you but do a search on PAC's and PVC's they are all forms of heart arrythmia's mostly they are not serous in nature. It is not uncommon for these to occur during exercise, however in my experience with these it doesnt seem like a likely culprit. Also it could be nothing more than a response to the weight you may have gained during your cycle, which is my bet. All an all be safe and ask your doctor if you feel the need as i am not a doctor but am only giving advice from my experiences with these.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    BTW I had symptoms similar to what you experienced and I had a ecg done on my heart and found nothing out of the ordinary.

Nstart is offline Associate Member
    I had several EKGs done over the last 2 years, and I see my cardiologist 3-4 times a year. They never found anything wrong with my heart (before my cycle).

I did google PAC and PVC and PAC appears to be exactly what I have. I too thought this was most likely because of my weight gain (40lbs during my cycle) but I just wanted to make this thread just to be safe.

I cannot tell my general doctor about this. I recently lost almost 200lbs of weight without any drugs or surgery and not only is he very proud of me, but he uses me as an example to many of his overweight patients. To tell him something like "btw doc, I juiced my brains out" would destroy him and the respect he has for what I have done/am doing.

But thank you MuscleScience, the information you provided appears to be EXACTLY what I am experiencing.

The WeaPoN is offline Junior Member
    go to another doc

rhoknight2 is offline New Member
    Hello, I just registered at this team because im very familiar with what the first guy said on here. I have been experiencing shortness of breath and sometimes a little rapid heartbeat at times. Recently i started taking steroids . One of them is dianabol and the other is test 200 depot. However this is my third week. Im going on injection so i take about half a CC or ML from both. I dont know much about conversions or anything like that but this is the third week i have taken half and half a week. From my understanding, its a small amount. However, whenever i started taking them my shortness of breath has started increasing but i have made it in my mind that im not going to take steroids anymore. Im writing this early in the morning because about an hour ago i woke up and it sucked because i couldnt take in some deep breaths.
    I have read on the internet that it may be because of high blood pressure or something. Hopefully i'll go see a doctor too but i would like to receive some advice from you guys on this subject and the best things i can do.
    Sorry for writing too long but thank you all.

Thread Information