Thread: hgh vs. as

jmax is offline Associate Member

hgh vs. as

without breakin it down scientifically which is better than the other for muscle gains and overall looks

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    AS + HGH. Simple

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    AS + HGH. Simple
    Agreed.

personally think hgh on its own is highly overrated.

yet used in conjunction with aas has its benefits.

never actually known anyone to put on any decent amount of size from hgh.. but would be interested if anyone had and on which brand!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    HGH is more of anti aging/cosmetic drug..people think b/c its called "growth hormone " they think it will make them big..never known anybody to get huge from HGH alone..its good for keeping ya lean though

Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    Agreed.

personally think hgh on its own is highly overrated.

yet used in conjunction with aas has its benefits.

never actually known anyone to put on any decent amount of size from hgh.. but would be interested if anyone had and on which brand!
    You said it bro. I think the same. I like you dude

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    HGH is more of anti aging/cosmetic drug..people think b/c its called "growth hormone" they think it will make them big..never known anybody to get huge from HGH alone..its good for keeping ya lean though
    ^^^^right!

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    umm... this question sucks ...

BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    HGH is more of anti aging/cosmetic drug..people think b/c its called "growth hormone" they think it will make them big..never known anybody to get huge from HGH alone..its good for keeping ya lean though
    Its the only compound that actually creates more muscle cells, by splitting the cells to give you twice the amount to break down, rebuild and also helps with shuttling nutrients post work out to aid in recovery. I agree that Gh alone isn't cost effective, but to call it "more of an anti-aging/cosmetic drug" is a far cry from the truth. None of the pro-bb'rs would be the size they are with out it.

Heres a little cut and paste from Anthony's profile......

Once it is released, Growth Hormone (GH), which is also called Somatotropin (STH) has many functions in the human body. GH is a protein that stimulates the body cells to both increase in size, as well as undergo more rapid cell division than usual. In addition, it enhances the movement of amino acids through cell membranes and also increases the rate at which these cells convert these molecules into proteins. Clearly, you can see that this would amount to an anabolic (muscle building) effect in the human body.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by T.R.D View Post
    Its the only compound that actually creates more muscle cells, by splitting the cells to give you twice the amount to break down, rebuild and also helps with shuttling nutrients post work out to aid in recovery. I agree that Gh alone isn't cost effective, but to call it "more of an anti-aging/cosmetic drug" is a far cry from the truth. None of the pro-bb'rs would be the size they are with out it.

Heres a little cut and paste from Anthony's profile......

Once it is released, Growth Hormone (GH), which is also called Somatotropin (STH) has many functions in the human body. GH is a protein that stimulates the body cells to both increase in size, as well as undergo more rapid cell division than usual. In addition, it enhances the movement of amino acids through cell membranes and also increases the rate at which these cells convert these molecules into proteins. Clearly, you can see that this would amount to an anabolic (muscle building) effect in the human body.
    the doseages at what pro bb's take is way different than what the average person takes..a lot of people take 4ius/day or so where as pros take upwards of 20/day or more..big difference..not to mention the pros are also using slin, IGF, and god knows what else..IGF will create more muscle cells..HGH gets converted to IGF after passing through the liver..the doses that most people take are anti aging/cosmetic doses..even Tai has taken upwards of 15 IUs/day and noticed minimal muscle growth

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Thats the reason i would only bother with it while on aas - gives potential for great keepable gains from the juice!

I found Stallones recent statement interesting... Praising HGH, but then he's an admitted HRT user.
    So i think he is the best example of someone in the public spot-light that pretty much proves its a good combo!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    GH cost too much for too little

BG
    even Tai has taken upwards of 15 IUs/day and noticed minimal muscle growth
    Thanks I understand BB'rs dosages and how GH works, Ive been on GH for over 2 years now, you must remember you are on a BB'ing site, not an anti aging forum. Now Ive ran GH everyway, Ive hit 14 iu's ed for awhile, all with AAS use and I can say is that Ive gotten waaaay better results with GH then with out (or very low dosages). I cant explain how much of a strength and size difference there is, right now Im on cycle using GH postwork-out at 4ius and it just doesnt even come close to what my last cycle felt like at 10+iu's ed......not even the same game.

Also my boy ran 2 cycles, some damn good dosages with good gains, he is as dedicated to training as it come, his third we lowered the AAS dosage's , added GH and his gains doubled.

What dosages have you ran GH and for how long? Because as far as you saying Tai ran 15 iu's and noticed minimal muscle growth would make me think you guessing here. Now Tai also feels test is very over rated for muscle growth and says Tren is the only way to go, do you believe this also? Now Im not saying tren isnt very useful, but Ive gotten the same result if not better from test/deca with out the sides. Ive said this many times before, I think many people mistake tren lowering BF as muscle growth just because they see more definition in their body tone. Ive never had BF over 10% in my life, this enables me to really see what gains im getting.

Now back to GH being a more of an anti-aging drug, GH (besides hrt test dosage) is the best compound to use to bridge between cycles. GH is the #1 perscribed drug for HIV patients...why because it combats muscle wasting to the virus. Im not trying to be a dick, but imo GH has to be one of the best compounds to use for BB'ing, sooo many different benifits, to say its more of an aging drug is waaaaay off.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    GH cost too much for too little
    I dont believe this, I feel you dont look into all its benefits enough.I mean just being able to bulk diet, still have abs and recovery is enough for me.

Thanks I understand BB'rs dosages and how GH works, Ive been on GH for over 2 years now, you must remember you are on a BB'ing site, not an anti aging forum. Now Ive ran GH everyway, Ive hit 14 iu's ed for awhile, all with AAS use and I can say is that Ive gotten waaaay better results with GH then with out (or very low dosages). I cant explain how much of a strength and size difference there is, right now Im on cycle using GH postwork-out at 4ius and it just doesnt even come close to what my last cycle felt like at 10+iu's ed......not even the same game.

Also my boy ran 2 cycles, some damn good dosages with good gains, he is as dedicated to training as it come, his third we lowered the AAS dosage's , added GH and his gains doubled.

What dosages have you ran GH and for how long? Because as far as you saying Tai ran 15 iu's and noticed minimal muscle growth would make me think you guessing here. Now Tai also feels test is very over rated for muscle growth and says Tren is the only way to go, do you believe this also? Now Im not saying tren isnt very useful, but Ive gotten the same result if not better from test/deca with out the sides. Ive said this many times before, I think many people mistake tren lowering BF as muscle growth just because they see more definition in their body tone. Ive never had BF over 10% in my life, this enables me to really see what gains im getting.

Now back to GH being a more of an anti-aging drug, GH (besides hrt test dosage) is the best compound to use to bridge between cycles. GH is the #1 perscribed drug for HIV patients...why because it combats muscle wasting to the virus. Im not trying to be a dick, but imo GH has to be one of the best compounds to use for BB'ing, sooo many different benifits, to say its more of an aging drug is waaaaay off.
    i have never really noticed much in terms of additional muscle growth or strength with the addition of HGH into any cycle..Ive been on for almost 2 years and stopping next week b/c Im out of it..ive gone up to 10 IUs PWO before for about a month..didnt notice much..4 IUs has been a good dose for me..i love the anti-aging effects its had on me and it helps keep me lean. Its been great for my skin and has actually made my hair really thick. Ive always had thin hair my whole life and when I started growth, my hair stylist started commenting on how much thicker my hair kept getting! I dont really notice any loss of muscle during PCT b/c I usually am running HGH as well as IGF. Im not saying its a bad compound b/c I like it a lot, its just myself and many others have noticed very little muscle growth or strength from it. Its good to run AAS with HGH b/c there is some synergy there. I do agree with Tai for the most part about test too. All Ive ever noticed with adding extra test is more sides (bloat and gyno)..now I never go about 350mg/wk of test

Thread Information