Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Bigkel1 is offline New Member
    this board is great. I use it like a professor. What i mean is I reaserch the topic in a book then if I have troubble understanding exactly what to do I ask. But doing the reaserch for yourself is far more helpful then relying on others to baby you through it. ( and far less aggrivating for the person your asking)

hugesunglasses is offline New Member
    can we still ask for weed?

As a noob to this board I would like to thank all of you for your help and the information that I have learned. Thanks for making this the best board I have ever read.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    AR is currently at around 8,000 members now I believe with about 20 - 30 new members every single day. Most people who sign up want one of two things, either information or a source and some want both. You will try anything for a source. You PM me, the mods, the vets, the senior members, the guys with the most post counts, etc...... Let me ask everyone a quick question. Suppose you are working out at the gym and some guy walks up to you that you have never seen and says, "hey man you look pretty big, can I buy some steroids from you?" Are you going to get out your little black book and give the guy your dealers name? Are you just going to sell him what you have at home? Don't forget, you have never seen this guy before in your life. You won't put yourself at risk like that. It's not that easy, and it shouldn't be that easy to find a source. If you want a source, don't start PMing people expecting a source to be in your PMs when you return. Don't cuss people out because they don't give you a source when they don't even know you. If you did that in person to some of the guys on this board, you would probably have a funeral soon. Don't act tough and unappreciative when you are hiding behind a screen. Everyone on here is a human being and if you were in the same situation, you wouldn't just give out source names when you don't know if the person you are talking to is a cop, the dea, or joe blow. Use your head people.

The post counts on threads are no longer existant. I don't want people with high post counts bothered for source names just because they have been long time members of the board. It's not fair to them. The senior members that I have on here, I want to keep. They have been good to my board and I want to be good to them. I want something to be understood. IF YOU CUSS OUT A SENIOR MEMBER, VET, or ANYONE ELSE FOR NO REASON VIA PM OR ON THE OPEN BOARD, YOU WILL BE BANNED. There is no reason to cry because you don't get your way. Everyone on here deserves respect! That is the way AR is. If you don't like it, I will be more than happy to refer you to some other boards where you will be flamed repeatedly and you can flame them back all you want. If you like to argue, cuss people out and cry because you don't get your way send me a PM. I will give you direct links to some wonderful boards that will fit you just fine.

If any of the above is unfair, I will be more than happy to discuss it and rewrite any of the statements that were not appropriate. Opinions regarding the above are encouraged. I want AR to get better everyday. This board will not go downhill just because we have more members than we did before. I won't let it and neither will the members who have been here since the beginning.

Senior members, Vets, Mods, etc... If you would like to add a link in your signature back to this thread and explain why you won't give a source to a member who just signed up on the board, please do so.
    Good post, I agree...

ill bump this back up, very good and true. i have actually had people at my gym ask me to get them gear. what a bunch of idiots.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Good post

not2bigyet is offline Member
    so I guess there are positives and negatives to having a high post count...who would of thought!

Great post!!!

OneMoreSet is offline Associate Member
    Good Post

BUMP

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Straight and forward,

omen78 is offline Member
    gotta keep this upthere as things are starting to slip again...

RANGERDOGG is offline Banned
    I am a "newbie", and don't have near the experience that most of you have. But, I like this site already. I have learned more in the last 3 or 4 days about various issues than I could have ever imagined... Thank You for the site...

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    great post Jason - dittos man... oh BTW can you hook me up with a source for some powders dude ? any help appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    AR is currently at around 8,000 members now I believe with about 20 - 30 new members every single day. Most people who sign up want one of two things, either information or a source and some want both. You will try anything for a source. You PM me, the mods, the vets, the senior members, the guys with the most post counts, etc...... Let me ask everyone a quick question. Suppose you are working out at the gym and some guy walks up to you that you have never seen and says, "hey man you look pretty big, can I buy some steroids from you?" Are you going to get out your little black book and give the guy your dealers name? Are you just going to sell him what you have at home? Don't forget, you have never seen this guy before in your life. You won't put yourself at risk like that. It's not that easy, and it shouldn't be that easy to find a source. If you want a source, don't start PMing people expecting a source to be in your PMs when you return. Don't cuss people out because they don't give you a source when they don't even know you. If you did that in person to some of the guys on this board, you would probably have a funeral soon. Don't act tough and unappreciative when you are hiding behind a screen. Everyone on here is a human being and if you were in the same situation, you wouldn't just give out source names when you don't know if the person you are talking to is a cop, the dea, or joe blow. Use your head people.

The post counts on threads are no longer existant. I don't want people with high post counts bothered for source names just because they have been long time members of the board. It's not fair to them. The senior members that I have on here, I want to keep. They have been good to my board and I want to be good to them. I want something to be understood. IF YOU CUSS OUT A SENIOR MEMBER, VET, or ANYONE ELSE FOR NO REASON VIA PM OR ON THE OPEN BOARD, YOU WILL BE BANNED. There is no reason to cry because you don't get your way. Everyone on here deserves respect! That is the way AR is. If you don't like it, I will be more than happy to refer you to some other boards where you will be flamed repeatedly and you can flame them back all you want. If you like to argue, cuss people out and cry because you don't get your way send me a PM. I will give you direct links to some wonderful boards that will fit you just fine.

If any of the above is unfair, I will be more than happy to discuss it and rewrite any of the statements that were not appropriate. Opinions regarding the above are encouraged. I want AR to get better everyday. This board will not go downhill just because we have more members than we did before. I won't let it and neither will the members who have been here since the beginning.

Senior members, Vets, Mods, etc... If you would like to add a link in your signature back to this thread and explain why you won't give a source to a member who just signed up on the board, please do so.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    bump, great post!

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    also i always think about if a source got in trouble, could the DEA/FBI/whoever go through the source's computer and get all the people in trouble that the source was sending the gear to???

that would get a lot of people

BOSTONBEATDOWNS is offline Associate Member
    hello,
    im a newbie member, and i would never ask for a source, just out of common sence. and another thing im proud to be a member here i thought i had all the answers to AS but man, i new sh.it lol... there is definetly alot of cool bro's on here so far i noticed and definetly deserve respect...

brian11 is offline Member
    Bump...Not so much for the source stuff, but for the part about this being a great site and not going downhill just because of the large number of members. Like jason says, if you want to flame people and cause problems then there are plenty of other boards to do it at. Keep it up AR!

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    I would agree with Iron Fist the mods/vets need to know some form of count and see some of their previous posts to make a educated guess. Perhaps instead of a # you could use low,medium,high rating..

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Hey, I am not looking for a “source” but instead just some guy who will sell me controlled, anabolic , androgenic , pharmaceuticals and maybe some vicodin, oxycontin, and valium without a script, no biggie right. … Just Kidding Do not even think about contacting me, that was a joke.

All right, PTbyJason that was well said. I think this thread should be made into a sticky and put in with the educational threads.

Big bump for AR and the people who make this place what it is!

smhart75 is offline Associate Member
    good post!!

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    All for it...good call.

brian11 is offline Member
    sorry guys this was a long time ago, i just bumped it bc he talks about how good AR is, and with all of the sh!t lately i thought it would be a good read.

znak is offline Senior Member
    bump

crypticaddict is offline Junior Member
    okie

purplelaceteddy is offline Female Member
    Jason....you need to make this a sticky in EVERY forum.......great post
    At a bookstore the other day, I saw a book entitled "Sex for Dummies." Why would someone want to teach dumb people how to reproduce? Aren't there enough of them now?

C-ray is offline New Member
    bump this back up

latino_athlete is offline Associate Member
    good god whats with all the bumps. this is the bumpiest thread ever!

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by latino_athlete
    good god whats with all the bumps. this is the bumpiest thread ever!
    they bumped it so you can get it through your thick neanderthal skull

trenfreak is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdudeleads
    good post, If you newbies or people that been here a while have to pm guys with a lot of post to ask for source and then you dont get the repsonse you want have no right to cuss them out , I have a lot of cool bros on here that i consider close buddies and dont want them to leave cause of some dumb people who sends them pms for a source then get mad and send a bad pm back to them. heres a big bump
    hows best to ask for a source check.i have one need checked out

Quote Originally Posted by trenfreak
    hows best to ask for a source check.i have one need checked out

read the first post in this thread.

imann is offline Member
    well stated...BUMP

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by purplelaceteddy
    Jason....you need to make this a sticky in EVERY forum.......great post
    aBout time

Keeping this to the top

BUMP!

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Bump, good post!

Clint Torres is offline New Member
    I'm new to this board but I've spent a lot of time on a couple of other boards. I don't post a lot, mainly because I really don't care about having a million posts. I've been training for 15 years and I'm definitely no rookie, but there is always something new to learn. It is true that many of the guys with the most posts are not the most knowledgeable or the most connected, it's just that they have more time to answer any and every post that they can. I had good sources long before coming to the boards, but i have picked up a couple of great new ones just by hanging around and getting acquainted, but I never asked for the sources I got, just a couple of good bro's offered them after getting more aquainted. Most good sources really don't need any new customers, and do not like having anything posted about them, much less having people hook them up with strangers. Newbies, remember that if somewhere down the line someone gives you a source, chances are it will be a source who is legit, but not the favorite source of whoever gives it to you. It will most likely be an international source who doesn't mind the referrals.

Rabduce is offline Associate Member
    Bump

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    lol, this thing was started like, 3 years ago... but it is a good post and i do agree, BUMP for all the higher authority (i'm just wonderin where the hell u found this one...)

twiztidjuggalo74 is offline Associate Member
    agreed bump

BDTR is offline Retired
    I just deleted a lot of posts, if ANY of you so much as hint to getting a source on this forum, or try fishing for one in this thread, you will be banned. Consider this your formal warning.

spoonta66 is offline Associate Member
    people here use steroids ???

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Me -- I use caution.
    -Tock

gpapa1 is offline New Member

Finding source

Ok i agree with you, but the main problem for someone new in AAS is to find a reliable source for the staff.

After the research in knowing AAS the next think is to find a source.

I don't meen that you must tell us your source but give us some tips on how to find a source and avoid fake staff.

Thank you

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information