n2o_GTO is offline New Member

First "Real" Cycle......Who feels like helping?

Hey all I am new to the site for posting reasons but have been on here for research mainly. My first cycle was probably 3 years ago of just equipoise and it worked ok.... next cycle 1.5 yrs later was equipoise and deca stack which I had to quit because of a foot surgery. I am now healed and ready to get back into it. My diet generally consists of tuna fish chicken and weat grains that I eat as much as possible though I wasnt able to get to the gym as much with the surgery. Goal is to tone and gain some muscle but slimming down is key as well. After some research, and I am sure this will be touched up by the vets, I have come up with this to get back in:

EQ - 1-12w - 600mg/pw
    Test Enth - 1-12w - 600mg/pw
    Arimidex - 1-12 w - .25mg/pd --- if I need it?

or

Deca - 1-12w - not sure dosage
    Winn - 1-12w - not sure dosage
    d-bol - 1-4w - 30-40mg/pd
    arimidex - maybe?

obviously these are just two I was thinking based on research

I am 5 9
    25% bf thats up from surgery
    Cardio has to be easier going and not as rough with replacement ankle
    Last edited by n2o_GTO; 02-03-2008 at 01:30 AM.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    The 1st cycle is ok, you just need to run test at least a week longer to match pct times. Have the adex on hand just in case.

The 2nd cycle is crap, don't even think about it as it has too many mistakes to even mention.

You are setting some difficult goals so I would like to see your diet.

How is the pct like?

As far as diet nothing is consistent with me other than lots of chicken.... I make wraps all of the time with grilled and baked chicken with some light mayo. I rarely ever fry anymore and bought a foreman to start using as well. I love turkey sausage, salads and cottage cheese. Sandwiches with whole wheat breads and turkey. Eggs with turkey bacon. Fluids mainly consist of crystal light I do not drink that much alcohol to count it into the diet and on a cycle it would be almost null. This is an average eating day for me... I have a fast paced work environment no fast food but I eat out at quiznos and panera bread.... and I get the healthy choices respectively. Desserts on occasion, with the gf its hard not to sometimes but if anything is in the freezer its low carb This is being flat out with you so I can get the most help, willing to change eating regimen however is needed.

pct?

Off of the first cycle is dbol even worth adding as a kick start back in.....
    Last edited by n2o_GTO; 02-03-2008 at 01:46 AM.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    You can add dbol as kickstart but I wouldn't touch anything until you have proper pct (post cycle therapy ) knowledge.

Check the pct forum. Plenty of useful info there. I like the Anthony Roberts pct.

I just remembered. How old are you?

Will research that as well..... will have to check and see what my source can get from the the ones I have selected since I dont know where else is safe to buy. Age is 24! Thanks for the info so far!

Is the pct cycle you recommended easily attainable in terms of purchase?

Week Nolvadex HCG Aromasin Vitamin E
    1 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    2 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    3 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    4 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
    5 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
    6 20mgs/day

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by n2o_GTO View Post
    Is the pct cycle you recommended easily attainable in terms of purchase?

Week Nolvadex HCG Aromasin Vitamin E
    1 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    2 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    3 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    4 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
    5 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
    6 20mgs/day
    The nolvadex and aromasin can be purchased through the site sponsor, just click the blue words. The vitamin e can be obtained at any drug store, but you will have to find a source for the hcg.

SNUKA is offline Member
    you dont need gear to slim down. your at 25%bf, just clean up your diet and bump up the cardio and you will be fine. maybe look into clen , or ECA stack.

bluehaze is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    The nolvadex and aromasin can be purchased through the site sponsor, just click the blue words. The vitamin e can be obtained at any drug store, but you will have to find a source for the hcg.

When I click aromasin it just takes me to a steroid profile on the homepage. Is it maybe under a different name on ar-r .com?

damn ANKLE REPLACEMENT?? that shyt sounds painful!

Well I know the body fat is high thats from not being able to do long amounts of cardio my foot is sensitive on too much constant impact. Squats are not bad because its not constant hammering on the treadmill or even bike impact. But what I notice is that if I do my lifting and I have started to walk for 20-25 min I can slim nicely.... so assuming diet is good and cardio is back on pace that is what I would like to achieve.

Ankle replacement was bad..... the wound opened up post op and they had to take skin from the foot to seal it...... titanium plates and bolts in the foot.... looks like an erector set haha. I am in pain everyday of my life but hey I am here and ready to get back into shape dispite the pain..... live in FL beach weather is coming up I want some noticable muscles and I will work the cardio as much as possible to trim the fat.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by bluehaze View Post
    When I click aromasin it just takes me to a steroid profile on the homepage. Is it maybe under a different name on ar-r.com?
    oops my bad, here it is:
    http://www.ar-r.com/shop/product_inf...0e60138943d694

TTT need a little more feedback before I pull the trigger on this.... do I really need the arimidex for my cycle and is all of those things that necessary in my PCT with a generally simple cycle like that?

Thread Information