methtical126 is offline New Member

Complete Clen/T3 8 Week Plan - Copy my h.w. :)

Hey, all... Looking for some comments/suggestions regarding my 8 week plan. I'm a 26 year old male who has put on 60 lbs. (not the good kind) over the past 2 years following a back injury. I'm currently 5'10", 225 lbs. with a very high bf%. My injury kept me out of the gym for a couple of months, and I just never got back into the routine afterwards. Diet started going down hill, weight started increasing leading to depression which in turn lead to binge eating/inactivity... Just a dark, vicious cycle which has led me to my current disgusting physique. I've recently begun working out again (circuit training 3x per week, cleaned diet up significantly) but haven't experienced much fat loss yet.

The last straw came the other day when I had to go get a new driver's license. My old picture was taken about 3 years ago, when I was 165 lbs. and much more physically fit. After taking the new picture, the woman at the counter laid down the new license next to my old license, and gave me the wake up call I needed.

Anyway the links at the end of this post contain excel files I've created which contain basically everything I will need to keep track of or know during my 8 week cycle (all research chems, supplements, diet, workout routines, etc.). I'm hoping it is pretty apparent that I've done my h.w., because I have. Feel free to use this to help prepare for your own T3/Clen cycle.

I have just a few quick questions:

1) My diet is based on my current TOTAL weight (1.5g protein x 225 lbs.). Is this correct, or should I be using my lean body mass for macro calcs?

2) I'll be doing 45-60 min. cardio upon waking on empty stomach, 6 days per week, along with weight training in the evenings 6 days per week. Should my weight training consist of fast-paced circuit training in order to burn more cals, or should I stick with the routine I've laid out (see links) in order to build more fat-burning muscle?

3) Are there any other supplements/diet changes that any of you would suggest?

Please don't flame and/or preach to me about jump-starting my new lifestyle with clen/T3. I've read enough posts to know that I honestly should be trying to follow this workout/diet without the use of a "crutch", however I know myself better than anyone else (obviously), and I know that the addition of the clen/T3 is going to make me that much more motivated, dedicated and less likely to cheat on the diet side or skip out on workouts. I know that once these 8 weeks are over, the results are going to be enough to incite a permanent lifestyle change.

When critiquing my 8 week plan, please keep in mind that my goal is to shed as much fat as possible at this point. I understand that muscle will be lost due to T3 use without an anabolic , but that is a sacrifice I'm willing to make at this point. Muscle mass will be addressed after the fat is shed.

Here are the links, please critique away:

Clen/T3, Supplements, Diet Schedule

Workout - Mon, Thur (Chest, Shoulders, Abs)

Workout - Tues, Fri (Back, Arms, Abs)

Workout - Wed, Sat (Legs, Traps, Abs)

Thanks in advance for any help!!

Just realized the site that was hosting these files sucks and makes you wait 30sec before downloading... Here are the files at a better site with no wait time. Sorry about that

Mon, Thur

Tues, Fri

Wed, Sat

Clen/T3, Supplements, Diet

I hate to be "that guy" and bump my own post, but I think these files can be extremely helpful for people considering a Clen /T3 cycle, if I can get confirmation from someone knowledgeable that everything looks in place and I'm not missing anything. I put hours and hours of research into these files, and to the best of my knowledge, no other post on this forum contains all of this information in one place. I'm not trying to brag, and I know it's a slight pain in the ass to have to download these, but I would really appreciate it if someone could take the time to at least comment on them. They've been downloaded 34 times already, and not a single comment

Thanks guys

i took a quick look at the supplements list you weren't talking crap lol you must have put work into all this lol i wish either way any particular reason as to why you are tapering down at the end

perfectbeast's ClenFAQ:

"Q. How do I come off?

A. I normally lower the dose slowly day by day until I am off as I don’t like to suddenly shocking the body, however there is no evidence to say it is detrimental to come straight off it is just my personal choice."

And it just so happens to equal roughly 6,000 mcg when it's tapered down at the end which is pretty convenient

i guess but either way good luck with this did you already start ?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Stop being a fat lazy shit, diet and train, fuc using chemicals, earn it .......then you'll keep it off.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Haven't started yet, just finishing my research. Also will be moving next week, so I'm going to wait until I'm settled in. I'll post my progress after starting.

TRD - That's the whole plan here, to stop being a fat lazy shit. I know I'm going to remain dedicated, but the head start is just going to make it that much easier. I'm not used to working out with this extra 60 lbs., so the quicker I can shed it and return to my old weight/diet/regimen, the better.

Noobie4LIFE is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by T.R.D View Post
    Stop being a fat lazy shit, diet and train, fuc using chemicals, earn it .......then you'll keep it off.

hmmmm
    Last edited by methtical126; 10-26-2008 at 10:05 PM.

Thug Nasty is offline Associate Member
    Nice chart. Question, what are the 1ml Syringe - 3 syringes for?

I ran a similar clen cycle. I stayed at 100mcg for week 2 and 3, went to 120 week 4, and 140 week 5, 140 week 6, and tapered down to 40 by the end of week 7. Running ben on week 3 and 6. I found that 140 mcg was too much for me. 100-120 was the sweet spot for me. It worked well for me.

I did not run T3 though.

Please keep this thread updated with your results as you go. Bookmarked* Looks good man. Good luck.

Thanks man... The syringes are just for measuring out exact doses of the liquid clen and T3. I might not go to 140mcg if I feel the sides are too heavy, but I've been on ECA cycles before and was able to deal with the sides. That was before I had a job where I'm constantly meeting with people and giving presentations though. If 140mcg gives me the shakes bad and/or makes me sweat really bad, then I'll drop back down to 120 or 100.

heavyquestions is offline Junior Member
    Stop being a fat lazy ass?

Aren't you helpful, considerate, a gentleman, and complete ass?

jonny101 is offline Associate Member
    cheers for posting this m8,your situation is more or less identical to mine and i know what you mean when you say about the boost to start you off thats what im looking for.
    im gona run a similar plan useing yours as a base and change things where i need to suit me.thanks alot dude iv bookmarked this so keep posting and il keep you up to date on my progress

jonny101 is offline Associate Member
    juw wonderd have u dun one for your diet as wel?

Thanks for the posts guys... The diet I'm following is actually located in the same file that the Clen /T3/supplement information can be found in. It's at the very bottom. I've updated the file a little bit and the new one can be found here:

New Clen/T3, Supplements, Diet

I haven't posted any progress reports yet because I just finished moving. I've been a little strapped for cash, so I haven't been able to purchase all my stuff yet.

However, I have "stopped being a fat, lazy shit" and began following the diet/workout program without the use of the clen and t3. Lost 7 lbs. so far in a little under two weeks. May just avoid the chems for a couple months if the weight continues to drop off at this rate.

Sorry, that didn't link correctly... Here it is:

http://www.mediafire.com/?3edjzwamyxz

tedeez is offline Banned
    Yeah great post TRD. This guy has thought out and put in more time than ive seen anybody do, but you call him lazy. Dude all i have to say is you did exactly what everyone on here says to do, research, plan, and ask questions, and you did all this just for clen , this is a leason to newbies if your going to start using then at least do the research and take some time like this guy did. I wish i could give you advise but i havent used clen yet I plan on it though in a couple months so let me know your progress

lastrep1234 is offline Junior Member
    Hey Bro, do what works for you and stay safe, regardless of who flames on you CLEN really works great in some people, NO hijack intended, but check out my post , I have my diet and clen expierence posted , also perfectbeast has some really good info on clen and diet. good luck

Second2None is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by T.R.D View Post
    agreed, but clen does help

Thread Information