Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DRLifter View Post
    Longhorn, in the only scenario when I have seen clen affecting the heart is when HUGE doses where applied to animals, the max dose that a human have and should go is 200-230mcg a day and that is a LOT, I havent heard of anybody having a heart attack because of his course on Clen, while i have already read of 2 people dying on DNP .

I have seen you advocating against clen in every thread in the board, what really happened in your particular experience with clen that you hate it so much now...
    just b/c youve read about DNP doesnt make you all knowing..have you ever tried it? My guess is no. Ive done both and the medical results, I have while on both of them are my reason why I dont like clen. 14 day cycle of DNP..working up to 600mg/day..heart rate/blood pressure and EKG were normal, bloodwork has my electrolyetes slightly off, which is to be expected. After 7 days on clen got up to 100 mcgs on days 6 and 7..bp was 160/110, resting heart rate was 120bpm, EKG came back abnormal. Bloodwork was fairly normal excepted for elevated CK levels, which may or may not be indicative of heart damage. If people want to use it thats fine, but I hate when people come on here thinking clen is so safe and has no side effects. When something makes you shake like that, its affecting your cardiovascular system..do a bunch of blow and it'll do the same thing, which we know isnt good for ya. People react differently to different substance, but telling people that clen has no sides is just ignorant..clen is overrated IMO, personally losing an extra lb or 2 isnt worth possibly damaging my heart..diet and cardio is all I need anymore.

DRLifter is offline New Member
    Ok, so you are saying that DNP is safer than Clen ?? just because your particular experience ignoring all the other data available, there are countless people who have used clen with no permanent damage, though im sure you cant say the same over DNP. I never said Clen doesnt have any sides, i just said that in my experience I havent had any unbearable sides and yes Clen may be overrated and less efective than DNP in fat loss progress but I prefer to choose the safe side than to be ripped in a casket.

Quote Originally Posted by DRLifter View Post
    Ok, so you are saying that DNP is safer than Clen?? just because your particular experience ignoring all the other data available, there are countless people who have used clen with no permanent damage, though im sure you cant say the same over DNP. I never said Clen doesnt have any sides, i just said that in my experience I havent had any unbearable sides and yes Clen may be overrated and less efective than DNP in fat loss progress but I prefer to choose the safe side than to be ripped in a casket.

not saying one is safer than the other, there are countless people who have used DNP safely too..both have side effects and neither should be taken lightly..personally I wont use either again..just b/c you look good on the outside, doesnt mean your insides are healthy..i happen to be in a unique position where I can get any medical test and bloodwork done with a simple phone call so I have a pretty good idea how everything I put in my body affects me..clen by far affected my body worse than anything Ive put into it

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by New2Anabolic View Post

I have about 10-15 pounds to lose as well, I mean - My abs aren't 'showing' behind the fat, but you can clearly see the outline, and my top 2 abs are kind of huge.

What I'm cycling is: TEST E 500mg per week (250mg x2 pw) & Clenbuterol (which is a steroid -side kick, not an anabolic susbstance) --> All of this requires proper research though, as this stuff is not a toy that you can just pick up and mess around with.

If you want to lose weight, I would say that it is a nice and easy cycle right there, and if you eat right, and do 30min to 1hr of cardio a day (or even every other day) -- you will lose the weight, guaranteed!

Diet is #1 though man.
    absolutely horrible advice the guy said he eats 2 times a day and has barely an hour to train which is going to be primarily cardio why would you suggest a cycle this is the worst thing you could advize

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    not saying one is safer than the other, there are countless people who have used DNP safely too..both have side effects and neither should be taken lightly..personally I wont use either again..just b/c you look good on the outside, doesnt mean your insides are healthy..i happen to be in a unique position where I can get any medical test and bloodwork done with a simple phone call so I have a pretty good idea how everything I put in my body affects me..clen by far affected my body worse than anything Ive put into it
    i agree with all you've said. I've run both, clen makes me jittery to the point i do not like being on it and the headaches are rediculous not worth it i'd stick to cardio/ restricted calories any day.

DNP what i like to call death in pill form lol definately works i will not say that but it is hard on you, granted i got blood work done while on it and everything was ok but man that stuff takes a tole on you, the fevers and the sweats and the lack of energy are second to nothing i've experienced then i got hives (but i tend to run higher dosages than most) either way the shitty thing is the half life is so long that once you cant tolerate it anymore you still have like 3-5 more days of it cuz its built up in your system dont knock it till you try it but i recomend doc supervision on this one which im fortunate enough to have

johnjohny is offline Associate Member

my cutting cycle

well im a first time user but i have been working out since i was 14 i am now 23 i have really never had trouble with gaining size but im hitting some pretty hard blocks with loosing fat. i do cardio everyday and my diet has improved alot over the past couple of months. i am
    6'3'' 270lb bf approx 17%
    my goal is to get down to 10% fat with loosing very little of my muscle as possible. i have on hand
    8 weeks worth of winni tabs at 25mg a day dose and alot of clen

soo what im asking is what do you think of this stack? and for my size what are the proper dosages? and how long i should take them??? im not really worried about gaining alot of size have that already. want to be ripped for a bit and then latter maybe gain more

any good help would be thanked and valued
    Last edited by johnjohny; 02-05-2008 at 05:37 PM.

darkseed is offline Associate Member
    how about we not go around BASHING a substance. its one thing to make people "aware" of what can happen from personal usage/experience, and theres another to go around saying its worthless in so many words. there are probably more newbies, like myself, than vets on this forum and the last thing they need to hear is all this foul shyt about a product and nothing about the good it can do. its absolutely obsurd....

yeah but when somethings a poison and could possibly kill you (i know, i know ANYTHING could kill u when not used correctly etc) people advise against it usage which i suppose leads to "substance bashing"...

hey darkseed Im gonna pm u bro.

cool

Quote Originally Posted by darkseed View Post
    how about we not go around BASHING a substance. its one thing to make people "aware" of what can happen from personal usage/experience, and theres another to go around saying its worthless in so many words. there are probably more newbies, like myself, than vets on this forum and the last thing they need to hear is all this foul shyt about a product and nothing about the good it can do. its absolutely obsurd....
    i wasnt bashing anything..i was just posting my experience and medical results from my clen and dnp use..people were saying clen doesnt mess with your heart and I wanted to make them aware that it can and does..i dont care what people use...were all grown up here and can make our own decisions

kick6 is offline Banned
    if you want to lose weight you're going to have to eat. No skipped breakfasts. You need to eat 5-7 times per day, and your macronutrients have to be in the right proportion. I honestly don't think doing 45 minutes of cardio is really helping you much. I also imagine that you're probably running your ass off on the elliptical until you get out of breath, and THATS not helping either. You need to take your hour you spend in the gym, and split it up 50/50 with cardio and weights. Since you're not trying to put on a lot of mass, you can superset everything in the gym to save time. What I mean by that is: no breaks between exercises. So if you're doing biceps and triceps on the same day, you do a set of biceps walk over, and immediately do a set of triceps, and then go back and do another set of biceps. When it comes to your cardio, find your target heart rate and keep it while doing cardio! You'll be suprised at how low it really is. in conclusion:

1. eat 5-7 times a day, no skipped breakfast.

2. go to the diet forum, and set a diet. Stick to it. You want to try to eat 500 calories less than maintenance (which for a 210 dude is about 2100 calories....maintenance caloric intake is a moving target as your weight changes)

3. half an hour of cardio, half an hour of weights. Try to get in at least 3 sessions of weights and 4 sessions of cardio per week. Between eating at a caloric deficit, and doing cardio, you should be able to intake -800 calories net per day. This will put you on track to lose 1 lb per week. If your macros are correct, and you're lifting properly this could be completely fat.

4. Plan your workouts beforehand so you're not wasting time wandering around the gym deciding what exercises to do. I personally like to do a 5 minute warmup on a stationary bike, and I take that time to write out my workout for the day.

5.superset everything to keep your heart rate slightly elevated while you're lifting weights and to reduce the amount of time spent lifting weights.

This is far from ideal, but given your constraints, should still allow you to reach your goals.
    Last edited by kick6; 02-06-2008 at 09:01 AM.

hey longhorn i wasnt directing that at you brotha. i was just making a general comment.

BASH BASH BASH!! BASH THAT SUBSTANCE!!!

"Substance Bashing" , the new "Gay Bashing" lol...

"... Think before you bash..."
    "... Substance Bashing, it MUST stop..."
    "... If you're gonna bash, bash with dignity!"

Quote Originally Posted by darkseed View Post
    hey longhorn i wasnt directing that at you brotha. i was just making a general comment.
    i know bro

hey watch the nuts!!! lol

it was either that or the chairshot!! lol

johnjohny is offline Associate Member
    no one answered my blog what gives

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information