mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member

anyone get sick from vit b12

has anyone got sick from taking vit b12? I have taken b12 on and off for over a year now, I just recently started on it again at 1000mcg ed like usual but I have been feeling very sick since I started taking it. cou***ng, aching , sore throat ect. i have taken 3 days off from the gym so last night I stopped the b12 and I feel better (not 100%). I thought the cou***ng might be because of the tren but It continued throughout the day and night for 3 days so im pretty sure its not tren cough. I might just be sick but its weird it started with the b12 injects and is now getting better when I stopped them. Also I have never had this problem before.

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    just curious any reason why your taking the b12 with tren ? Is it for prolactin?

b-12 will not make sick.It should have the oppsite effect.I love it!For certain purposes it as powerful as AAS itself

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69 View Post
    just curious any reason why your taking the b12 with tren? Is it for prolactin?
    it helps with energy lost from the trensomnia and Im also taking dbol which kills my appetite so it helps with that too. I am taking caber to combat prog. sides from the tren .

ItWASLuck is offline New Member
    when i was taking b-12 i got like bad nosebleeds:S

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    so mx3 its injectible B right? Funny im about to start a medium dose addition of dbol too, and i have injectible B. how often do you inject it and still notice the appetite increase?

Thread Information