Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    put it this way NJORD..if i was to turn a hose with running water off! is it possible to turn it off harder? NO but i could turn it off faster and it could take longer to turn back on! YES!!!! EXPLAINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! QUESTION IS ANSWERED! THIS IS ALL TH PROOF WE NEED. DONT NEED ANY STUDIES OR OTHER INFO TO EXPLAIN!
    Yeah that really cleared it up for me. You are clearly a mental giant

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Rodriguez View Post
    my babe, mary kay letreneou.
    well if thats ur woman i aint knockin her but she kinda looks like bill gates bro!!

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    put it this way NJORD..if i was to turn a hose with running water off! is it possible to turn it off harder? NO but i could turn it off faster and it could take longer to turn back on! YES!!!! EXPLAINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! QUESTION IS ANSWERED! THIS IS ALL TH PROOF WE NEED. DONT NEED ANY STUDIES OR OTHER INFO TO EXPLAIN!
    wow I think i finally get it... holy shit UR A GENIOUS BRO!!!!!!! Tai, take notes i think we've finally found someone who can exceed ur awe-inspiring intelligence.

haha larger im fukin with u the way u wrote that was just kinda funny, like u had this great answer and its this silly metaphor..
    oh by the way speaking of "running" things... go check to see if ur fridge is running real quick..... is it??.... oh it is, is it? WELL U BETTER GO CATCH IT !!! haha stupid i know who cares!

Quote Originally Posted by Njord View Post
    LOL. I suspect a hint of sarcasm, Njord.

whats Njord mean anyway? Is that like the male version of Bjork?

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust80 View Post
    LOL. I suspect a hint of sarcasm, Njord.

whats Njord mean anyway? Is that like the male version of Bjork?
    I guess he was being sarcastic, but it was kind of annoying anyway.
    Njord is the norse god of winds, sea and fire.

Oh really? R U a Norseman? vikings were big dudes!!! Eric liefsson really discovered the americas way before cris colom did .. lil trivia there for ya..

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06 View Post
    Further more deca almost instantly castrates your test production, that is it sends negative feedback to stop your HPT right away even at a low dose of 100mg of deca nandrolone. That obviously does not occur with testosterone.
    I hate being wrong but this statement is wrong so I must clarify. Deca does not shut you down instantly in fact the strongest GnRH antagonist out there takes 12 hrs to castrate testosterone production. Here's the study,

"Effective suppression of luteinizing hormone and testosterone by single doses of the new gonadotropin-releasing hormone antagonist cetrorelix (SB-75) in normal men"

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/con...tract/75/2/393

Deca can take 5-10 days to shut you down completely according to the Minto study. The reason deca takes this long to suppress testosterone production is attributable to the fact that the overall kinetics of suppression of testosterone are dominated by the slow negative feedback system. The negative feedback is mediated via inhibition of pulsatile gonadotropin-releasing hormone(GnRH) secretion from hypothalamic neurons into the pituitary portal system and then pituitary LH secretion from gonadotropes.

I am still under the belief that deca shuts you down "harder" and faster then test from my personal experience however give me some more time to read up on it. I'll be back(said like the governator).
    Last edited by kfrost06; 02-07-2008 at 04:00 PM.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    Bump For Lego Please!! Im Out !!

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Hey guys, could decca shut you down longer, or what I mean is, can it be harder to recover from decca than test because it stays in your system longer, cause longer half life? (I hear it takes about 18mo to fully clear your system.)
    Last edited by ecto9; 02-07-2008 at 06:48 PM.

rampage12 is offline Member
    y does it even matter who in the phuck is gonna take 2 grams of deca a week , hell 1 gram a week is a shit load so why even ask, id be less worried bout natty test and more worried bout long term sides from a dose like that

well if thats ur woman i aint knockin her but she kinda looks like bill gates bro!!
    i was boning her at fourteen if that makes any difference

Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06 View Post
    I hate being wrong but this statement is wrong so I must clarify. Deca does not shut you down instantly in fact the strongest GnRH antagonist out there takes 12 hrs to castrate testosterone production. Here's the study,

"Effective suppression of luteinizing hormone and testosterone by single doses of the new gonadotropin-releasing hormone antagonist cetrorelix (SB-75) in normal men"

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/con...tract/75/2/393

Deca can take 5-10 days to shut you down completely according to the Minto study. The reason deca takes this long to suppress testosterone production is attributable to the fact that the overall kinetics of suppression of testosterone are dominated by the slow negative feedback system. The negative feedback is mediated via inhibition of pulsatile gonadotropin-releasing hormone(GnRH) secretion from hypothalamic neurons into the pituitary portal system and then pituitary LH secretion from gonadotropes.

I am still under the belief that deca shuts you down "harder" and faster then test from my personal experience however give me some more time to read up on it. I'll be back(said like the governator).
    damn 5 days then the first shot? well i guess i should switch steroids then
    Last edited by Alex Rodriguez; 02-07-2008 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rampage12 View Post
    y does it even matter who in the phuck is gonna take 2 grams of deca a week , hell 1 gram a week is a shit load so why even ask, id be less worried bout natty test and more worried bout long term sides from a dose like that
    im just gonna be honest, i was thinking about doing 2500mg test e a week with 1000mg deca . 60 mg d-bol for first 6 weeks, whole cycle lasting 12 weeks, gonna arimdex for estrogen blocker.

im the latino lover boy in the pic, if u haven't noticed i just took my first cycle and thats why i look kinda pumped up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails does 1000mg of deca really differ from 2000mg in shutting down?-17teacher_wideweb__430x353.jpg  

LMAO alex..

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    why does this signify im a mental giant? first off im only 190lbs 5'9" ..u asked for someone to clear this up for u . so i did. i was not intending to flame you . appearantly u couldnt understand it in steroid terms so i used a kiddish metaphor to sum it up. i really dont appreciate the name calling over a computer..heres another metaphor..fighting over a computer is like punching a wall (who really wins???) and whats on the other side of the wall?

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    hahahhaha that is pretty funny i guess anything you type with caps lock on is just right. "the world is flat"..............THIS IS ALL THE PROOF WE NEED. DONT NEED ANY STUDIES OR OTHER INFO TO EXPLAIN! i just thought it was funny. sorry in advance for any ruffled feathers.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    The point is that you will not feel like a eunich when your HPTA stops working while on test compared to deca only. You will still have a sex drive and you will have a much better sense of well being with test in your cycle compared to deca only. If you are shut down while on deca only with no testosterone in your system you will have no sex drive, you will feel depressed and hopeless and your balls will be missing.

I don't think anbody has mentioned taking low dose (500ius) HCG (Pregnyl) around the middle/end of your cycle on a e3d format? That is very important and most people do not know how to use HCG correctly. HCG is to keep your balls at normal size after you have shut down WHILE ON CYCLE and clomid and nolva is used to kick your HPTA back in after all drugs have left your system in PCT. If you have any knowledge in using AAS you will know that PCT is more important than the AAS cycle itself. Especially as you get older. Don't you want to keep the hard earned gains that you worked for? Or do you want to shrink back to what you were or put on more fat and lose lbm at the same time? Wow, that's sexy. Improper or non existent PCT is what makes all year around AAS users into meat yo-yos when they try to come off. They start to shrink then they go right back on... Idiots! They simply do not know what a proper PCT is. Read!!!!!
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 02-09-2008 at 02:03 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information